Coming Home (ACE x Reader)

**** Happy Valentine's day my kinky readers. Since it's the day of love and I won't be going anywhere since I have no one in my life to love (besides family and friends) *cries heavily*, I decided to write a small piece in honor to one of the best characters and most requested! I won't give away all the details, instead I thought it would be fun to drop some hints throughout the story so if you figure out the character before you reach the end don't leave a comment saying who it is- simply quote the part of the story with a wink face ;)

I hope you have fun reading this piece. Love you all and thanks for the support.

Edit 1: Its already a week after I last updated this so it's not a "mystery" anymore. But enjoy the reading.

Hopeless sighs escaped your mouth as you stared past your window, hoping to see him arrive home. You washed and rinsed the plate that was in your hands and laid it out to dry on the counter. Slowly turning away from the empty horizon in the window, you walked towards the bed which was only a couple of feet away. It was a small cabin with one big space divided into sections to work as different rooms. You threw yourself on the bed grabbing the frame that was placed on your night stand. "You promised." A soft whisper and a tear rolling down your cheek as you caressed the

printed face that was enclosed behind the glass. You pulled the picture away, observing it and reminding yourself of that day. It was the first picture you had taken together on your wedding day, you wore a sleeveless white dress and the biggest smile on your face. He held your hand with on hand as he pushed his hat out of the way for his face to be seen with the other. He was very mindful of how much that day meant to you. It was difficult for you at first since he wasn't liking the idea of having to wear anything too hot, but you both agreed that if he wore a tuxedo he could at least keep the hat. Still- you both were just so happy and so much in love.

            You placed the frame down on top of the night stand and swung your legs to the side of your bed, pulling yourself up. "Maybe if I don't think too much about it..." you whipped away the tears and put on a smile before the mirror. You couldn't believe it had already been one year since that day, and you looked like you hadn't aged one bit! You twirled around in the mirror, observing your figure. You suddenly noticed the swift movement of a shadow on the reflection of your mirror. It seemed like it was outside of your window. You ran to the front door swinging it open, sticking your head out, looking around to see who was outside your cabin. The front yard was quickly and thoroughly scanned and with the realization of no one being there, a big sigh leaked out of your lips before you began to swing the door closed.

"Looking for me?" you heard a deep voice and looked up to the roof. Your eyes becoming wider at the sight of the man who was in your picture.

"Oh my god..." You stared in awe.

He jumped off the roof and landed in front of you. "Come here!" he said, opening his arms to you.

"I missed you so much~" you threw yourself into his arms, holding onto him tightly.

"I promised I'd be here for our anniversary. I would never put pirate business before our love." He pulled away to look into your eyes. "Besides, it was only a month and a half."

"But... I really thought you forgot..." you whined as tears filled your eyes.

"Why would I forget about the best day in my life?" his tall and lean body leaned in to kiss you. His lips were warm and hot, a fiery feeling began to take place inside of you. The heels of your feet lifted up as you pressed your lips harder against his, the time spent apart had made your body miss the warm of his touch. You slid your tongue past his lips, reaching for his, he pushed yours out with his taking control over the battle inside your mouth. His hand rested on your hips, and your arms were tied around his neck. He pulled away from you leaving a trail of saliva connecting your lips. You noticed the redness of lust behind his freckled cheeks. He squeezed your hips and pulled your lower body hard against his, you gave him a smirk as you pulled his body with yours inside the cabin.