Sweet Punishment (KillerxBDSM!Reader)

Requested by @Aishimi @anime_Lover11689 and @EjReyes154

Darkness.

Darkness and the sound of a moving ship were the only things you could make out of your situation. You had just given up on fighting to free yourself from the shackles around your wrists and ankles. It had probably been about an hour since you were like this. Tied up to a wall, blindfolded, with only the sounds of your panting bouncing off from the walls. The cold temperature made your body shiver, not having any clothes on as you suspected.

How the hell did I end up like this?

Your face shot up as you heard a loud metal door creak open and slam shut somewhere in the room. Steady footsteps following right after, you listened as you heard them coming closer to you. "Who's there?!" you yelled. Hoping for an answer from someone who could explain the situation at hand.

"Sorry I'm late." A deep voice replied to you. "Shall we get started?"

"Huh?" you asked confused.

"Did I not make it clear before?" he chuckled, almost mockingly.

"Please. What are you going to do to me?" You heard what sounded like a metal tray being put down on a surface near you.

"Now, now, miss, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" his silky voice sounded closer than before.

"Listen, I already apologized for breaking into your ship. It won't happen again I swear!" you pleaded, squirming your wrists in the shackles in a futile attempt to free yourself.

"You're right. It won't happen again." you felt a finger caress your jawline, making you shudder.

"I'm sorry. Please, if you just let me go I'll never set foot on whoever's ship this belongs to." You pressed on.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You heard a clattering sound as your predator removed his helmet to place it down on the silver tray, grabbing a riding crop in his hands. The handsome blonde wore a smile, a smile that could drive any woman madly in love, but a smile you couldn't see. "Maybe if it was another person's ship they could let you go so easily. But you see..." you felt the man getting closer to your face, leaning to the side as his minty breath blew on your cheek, "the ship you got on belongs to the Kid pirates."

Your breath hitched in your throat.

The goose bumps on your skin were obvious as you felt a sudden cold sweat on your forehead.

No way, you thought to yourself trying to figure out what type of bad luck followed you into getting on the ship of a murderous pirate.

"Then... who are you?" you asked, hoping to know it wasn't the captain you were speaking to. People often referred to Kid as a psycho and someone who shows no sympathy for the people he torments.

"Well wouldn't you want to know..." He whispered seductively into your ear.

"Are you Kid?" you asked, afraid of the answer that followed.

"No."

You sighed of relief now that you knew it wasn't Kid who was standing in front of you.

"Then who are you?" you asked again, "What is it that you want from me?"

"Oh? Don't get so hasty now. Let's get to know each other first, shall we?" he replied, enjoying the nervous tone in your voice. You couldn't see the person who you were talking to but you knew he was having the time of his life. Which guy wouldn't? You were stripped naked and tied up against your will, surely this sicko had quite the fetish for these type of things. He took a step back to look at your delicious naked form, taking in and drinking every inch of your skin through his eyes. You looked so vulnerable and helpless, so open to his touch that he could hardly wait to claim you.