Lost Soul 2/2 Mihawk x Reader Lemon

"Mihawk... Please... Faster!" You moaned in pleasure. It was the best feeling you have felt in a while. The pleasure that filled your body making the knot in your stomach tighten up to the point of release. You let the pleasure build up as you moaned uncontrollably. After all, there was no one around to listen to your moans and cries of lust. "I love you Mihawk... I love you so much." Your toes curled and your back arched as the electricity went up your spine driving you crazy. Your voice got louder and higher as you felt the knot in your stomach snap- releasing your juices onto the mattress. You could feel the juices drip from your pussy onto the bedsheets as you gasped for air. You slowly removed your fingers from inside your womanhood and drew them close to your lips tasting the sweetness of your orgasm. You laid on the bed as you closed your eyes while listening to the silence that still surrounded you. Only the song of the crickets could be heard and the light of the moon shined through the window as only the light of a candle illuminated the area near your nightstand. You pulled the big T-shirt down covering yourself like a nightgown, it was one of the few pieces of clothing which belonged to Mihawk and still smelled like him. You had to make a lot of moderations to his shirts, so you'd sometimes make the collar bigger so it falls lovely on your shoulders.

It had been over a couple of months since Mihawk left you in the island alone. And without any news or words from the outside world you weren't sure if he was coming back at all. It made you a little angry that he hadn't returned like he promised but that wasn't enough to make you forget how you felt about him. In fact the thought of him made you happy and excited in more ways than one, the anticipation was driving you insane as you could be expecting him at anytime. At least you were hopeful of his arrival. You turned on your side to face the melting candle, much like the wax that rolled down the shaft of the candle, the tears from your eyes rolled down onto the pillow. "I miss you Mihawk. I wish you were here..." you said in a soft voice. It only made sense to go to bed early taking it that it was perhaps 9 at night and there was nothing else to do. You closed your eyes and snuggled close to your pillow.

"I'm back." you heard a familiar soft voice. Your eyes opened wide as your body shot up into a sitting position.

"Who's there?!" you asked, a tall figure walked towards the moon light that reflected on the wooden floor.

"You can't recognize my voice?" he said, taking off his big feathered hat revealing his face.

"Mihawk!?" Your voice trembled as you got up from your bed and walked towards him. It felt almost like a dream.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"You're so stupid!" you ran towards him as you threw your arms around his neck.

"Yeah I know..." he said holding you by the waist.

"I missed you. I thought something bad had happened! YouDontKnowHowManyNights-"

"Ssshhhh," he placed a finger on your lips, "I just got here." he leaned in for a kiss but instead kissed the top of your head.

"I'm sorry..."

"You're still apologizing I see..."

"Yeah..." you smiled at him and opened your eyes in realization of something big, "wait... how long have you been here?"

"Well, I just got here."

"Like recently?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... okay" you said as your face turned red.

"Why?"

"Oh... nothing. Don't worry about it." you sat back down on the bed.

Mihawk set his sword down by the front door. He started to remove his clothing as he searched for a towel and soap. "I'll be going to take a quick shower."