Own Me (Zoro x Reader)

Hey guys~!

First of all, I want to thank you all for the support, it has been amazing and very motivating for me to keep writing and to sharpen my skills. I don't know how many thank you I will be saying but TOO MANY! because I am too grateful. Thank you guys and I am planning for greater and more amazing things in the future. This has become my most favorite hobby.

Second, I want to give a big thanks to RinkuKaur, she collaborated with me in this wonderful piece and I have to admit it is the best one so far in the series only because she is such an amazing writer! I swear to you guys, my story wasn't as great until she came along and helped me! :D

Without further ado.... *Drum Roll*  my first ZoroxReader! Enjoy ~~~

"9,995..." You crossed your right leg over your left as you flipped through another page of the book you were reading. Your eyes scanned across the pages with frequent peeks above them to see the muscular heartthrob that was in front of you. His mossy green hair and shirt were wet with his own sweat; he had been lifting weights for the past three hours non-stop. "9,996..." The last light of the sun shimmered bronze on his tanned body before it went down below the horizon. "9,997..." Footsteps began to echo through the hole where the metal ladder that connected the Crow's nest with the rest of the ship was. "9,998..." You sat down your book on top of the table right next to your bench. "9,999..." You adjusted your skirt and leaned over your legs, reaching down to grab your t-shirt that laid on the floor, you rolled it up above your head and let it drop down covering your naked body. "Ten thousand..." He threw the dumbbell on the floor, landing with a huge thud.

"Didn't know you had that much energy in you still." You said.

"Yeah, well I could've done more but I should get to the shower before dinner." Zoro replied, taking off his soaking wet shirt to wipe the sweat dripping from his forehead.

You noticed the trap door creak open, "Glad I got a hold of you guys, I came to tell you dinner will be ready in about an hour." The cook appeared from the ladder, "____-swan~~~ I brough you your favorite strawberry smoothie to hold you off meanwhile~~" He said, holding up a tall glass filled with a thick pink liquid and a strawberry split on the rim. "Do you have any special requests for dinner?" his eyes became hearts as he took notice of you.

"Oh, Sanji, you are such a sweetheart." You smiled genuinely, while walking towards him.

"Yes , ____-swan?~", he breathed, staring at your gorgeous legs as you paced closer to him.

"If you don't mind," you kneeled down in front of him noticing his eyes glancing higher up your skirt. "could you please make me some green tea for dinner?" you looked at him, taking the glass from his hand.

"Oh, anything for you my dear _____-swan." He held onto his nose, stopping it from having a nosebleed.

"Thank you, Sanji. You're the most handsome cook in the whole sea." You smiled and laid a soft kiss on the cook's forehead lovingly. That was too much for the perverted cook as he let go of his nose and the pressure of the blood coming out sent him down the ladder.

Your eyes widened, "Oh shit! Sanji are you okay?" you asked, leaning forward to see if the cook was still alive after his fall.

"Yes, ____-swan. I won't die until the day I can finally have you, my lovely butterfly."

You chuckled and shook your head at his silliness, "I'll see you during dinner, Sanji." You blew him a kiss and closed the trap door.

Turning around, still smiling, you walked towards the bench, eager to enjoy the smoothie Sanji had prepared for you. Setting your drink by your side, you returned to the bookmark on your book. You looked up to see Zoro, still there, packing his stuff to leave. "Hey, do you want a sip?", you asked, taking a big slurp from the cool drink. "I'll take that as a no", you said, when no reply came from his mouth. But you were used to his silence by now. He was, after all, a man of action rather than words. "I'll wait for you here until you're done. Before we go join the crew for dinner." You stated, hoping to receive at least a nod in approval.