Chapter 6 - Gabriella's Family

Hey guys! So I was on vacation in Florida...sorry bout that and this is just a filler/information chapter. Filler, on Chris's part to see how he thinks. Information, you get to find out why Gabriella lives alone and stuff. Sorry for the wait, and I dedicate this chapter to you, chococakesandsmarties, because you commented first! And thanks to everyone who commented. It means a lot and makes me feel very appreciated and happy :)  Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! I'm not really good at this stuff and am kinda new lol...sorry.

[picture of Chris in sidebar. also song that i thought was kinda cool as a karaoke]

Christopher's Point of View:

I sighed and knocked on Mrs Bush's door. Seconds later the door swung open revealing a confused Gabriella. I smiled, "Hey do you know where-"

"Where am I?" she cut me off.

Um...okay. "Mrs Bush's house?" her face filled with embarrassment.

She nodded as her cheeks flushed. She was so cute. With her deep brown eyes I could look at all day, those hands and fingers I wanted so bad to hold, Her pretty hair that falls elegantly on her shoulders I would run my fingers through as she would sit beside me. I wanted her. Bad. But that Ash guy probably already has her taken. "So, why do you need Mrs Bush?"

"Just to-to uh um...g-get the papers I need for my new house." I stuttered. Idiot! I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly. She could probably tell I was nervous, and being her evil self she got closer. She walked to me and looked up to me. Yes I was taller than her And she was pretty tall.

She smiled and grabbed my hand. "I bet their inside. Come on Chrissy!" I hated that name but if it came from her...I'm all good. She led me inside and we sat down in front of Mrs Bush's coffee table. She sat so close by me I could feel her body heat. I was nervous. But why? I'm used to girls falling head over heels for me and Im used to always hooking up yet when I'm with her I get nervous. It wasn't a bad nervous but a pleasurable nervous. "So, Chris why are you here in Harshley again?"

"Well apparently you didn't notice my last name...Bush. I'm here to stay with my grandmother. My father passed away a week ago. Cancer." I explained.

She frowned and held my hand, "I'm so sorry for your loss. And she has grandchildren?!"

"Yep."

"Hello Chris." I shot my head to stare at Ashton. I glared which caused him to glare daggers back.

"Ashton." we held our glared for a while until Gabriella's cheerful voice spoke up.

"Lets go swimming!" Gabriella jumped off the couch and tried to break our hatred glares. But she succeeded. "Seriously, I know you two aren't exactly on good terms so let's have bonding time. Go down to the ledge and swim. Please?" she begged us both. We nodded not able to resist her pout.

She smiled brightly and we were off!

Gabriella's Point OF View!

Ash took his shirt off and jumped off the big ledge and dived in. Wow. Lucky. I smiled and took some steps back, then charged to the edge. I closed my eyes and next thing I know it felt like I was flying. But it was over quick. And I was in the water. At the bottom. Where I accidentally hit my head. hard. The air I held in was shoved out of me and soon enough I started panicking. I couldn't breath!

Black dots filled my vision and I blacked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(<<< In Gabriella's dreams >>>)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I kicked and screamed as my aunt and uncle tried to calm me down. I was bawling my eyes out. I dared to take another glance at the once happy, caring and alive body. I stopped kicking and screaming. I just fell limp but held on to the cherry wood casket. My tears fell and one hit his cheek I gently tried to wipe it off, but a slap on my face got my attention. My aunt stood there glaring at me, "your embarrassing us Gabriella. Please just shut up!" she snapped. My uncle quickly stepped in front of me, blocking his ex wife.