Chapter Six

-Demetria

I walked downstairs to see the guys eating shrimp and fish.

"Finally i see you could join us". Gabe said

I smiled and walked over to the table. Right now all i could think about is them together.

"Demetria"? Cody said

"Huh"?

"I asked are you okay? You're just staring into space".

I sat beside Matt.

"Yeah im fine". I gave them a half smile and Cody made me a plate. I thanked him and just stared at me plate.

The guys continued to eat there food.

"I SAW WHAT YOU GUYS WERE DOING". I said out loud. I couldnt hold it in anymore.

They all looked at me with their mouths open. Cody dropped his fork. Gabe was the first one to come back to reality.

"What did you say"?

"I saw you guys upstairs together umm you know". I said embarrassed.

"You saw that"? Matt asked

I nodded. "You were pretty loud". I smiled at him and he laughed.

"Finally ive been wanting to tell you this but they said i had to wait". Matt said

I shook my head and laughed.

Cody was still frozen and Gabe was well is Gabe.

"So are you guys gay? Or what. I mean i dont have a problem with it at all it was kinda hot and if i wasnt on my period. I wouldnt do anything cause i wouldnt know what to say". I said blabing on and on.

Gabe gave a loud chuckle. "You are so cute when you are nervous. But we like girls and we find each other attractive we just didnt know how to tell you this".

"Well i dont have a problem with it". I blushed.

"Thats good to hear. Cody thought you would reject us after finding out". Matt said

I shook my head.

"But now that you know we have question to ask". Gabe said

"Shoot".

"Do you think you can be ours".

I was confused. "What do you mean"?

"Be our girl. Your ours and we are yours".

"Meaning i have all three of you guys as my boyfriend and your mine and only mine"?

They all nodded. I was happy but is this wrong? But i dont care i want them and if i ever saw the with anyone else i wouldnt like it. Call me selfish but i dont want anybody else having them.

I nodded. "I would love to".

They all smiled and Matt stood up and started dancing.

"She said yes! She said yes"! He said dancing like he just won a game.

"Sweetie you dont understand how happy i am you said that". Cody said.

I smiled. "I noticed cause you were frozen until i said i was okay with everything".

"I was scared to be honest".

"So we have rules though".

"Rules? To dating".

Gabe nodded his head and began to talk. "Rule one. Dont look at other males. You already have three men we dont need to be fighting a guy for your attention".

"I mean thats obvious. I wouldnt do that". 

Matt smiled and sat back beside me and whispered. "Gabe is the jealous hot head one".

I covered my mouth and giggled. I can tell Gabe is the one i have to make sure i dont get on his bad side. 

"Rule two. Listen, because we just want whats best for you and we are just looking out for you".

I nodded. "Anymore rules".

They shook there heads.

"Good cause i have rules of my own".

"Go ahead". Cody said.

"Since i cant look at guys you can not look at any other females. You already said you all are mine so you cant mess with any females. And umm since im a virgin do you think when im ready Cody can take my virginity"?

Cody smiled and Matt just frowned.  "Why him"?

"Cause he seems like he's the gentle one and your a horn dog and Gabe i just dont know about". I smiled.

Gabe nodded and sat up in his chair. "I dont see what's wrong with that. Cody is the one who will take his time with you. Not saying Matt and i wouldnt but he will make sure he get every single spot of your body".

I blushed. I not ready for sex but at least i know they will wait for me. I mean they do have each other until i am ready.

"So now that we have talked this out. Im going to bed im kinda tired".

"You not going to eat"? Cody asked.

I shook my head. "Im not really hungry".

"You okay"? Matt asked looking worried.

"Yeah im fine just tired. Ill see you guys in the morning". I smiled getting up from the table.

I was about to walk away but Matt grabbed my hand and pouted at me.

"What"? I said laughing at his adorable face.

"No kiss goodnight. That hurts my feelings". He said pretending to be hurt.

I shook my head and laughed. I bent down and pecked his lips.

"Happy"?

He shook his head. "I want a real kiss". 

He stood up and grabbed my face and his soft lips touched mine. He wanted to enter my mouth but i wouldnt let him. He grabbed my butt making me gasp giving him an opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and of course he won.

He pulled back and i was still in the moment.

"Now im happy". He smiled and i was still frozen.

"I think you did it a little too well". Gabe said laughing.

"But it was a hot make out session". Cody said

"Good night babe". Matt said as he sat back down in the chair.

"N-Night". I stuttered while walking out of the kitchen. I could head the guys laughing. 

I walked back up the stairs and then went to my room. Murray was downstairs eating so he probably will be up later on tonight while im sleep.

I turned my light off and then got into bed. I could still feel his lips on mine. I touched my lips making sure cause it still felt like he was kissing me.

Ive never been kissed like that before. I felt kinda loved with that kiss. Never in my life have i kissed at guy and that was a great wonderful kiss.

Just thinking not even two days ago I was being beaten and now im living in the house with three guys who are my men. Nobody else can have them. They are all mine.

Am i moving too fast? I mean im not in love with them. But i do like them.

Gabe is the hardcore over protective one.

Cody is the sweet over protective one.

And Matt is the goofy over protective one.

And they are all mine. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. I never had a boyfriend but now i have three.