Chapter Fifteen

-Demetria

The next morning it was just Tiffany Matt and I.

Like always Gabe and Cody were at work. But today is Friday meaning Cody is off Saturday and Sunday.

"So what are we going to do today"? Tiffany asked

I shrugged. "We never really do anything just chill in the house".

Matt sat on my lap and smirked. "I mean there are other things i would do but someone is scared im a rough guy".

I just looked at him like he was crazy. "Excuse i just think it would better if Cody took it".

Tiffany stared at me and then started laughing. "Hold up you are seventeen right? And your telling me you are a virgin"?

Yep she is crazy

"Well im sorry that i want to wait for the right guy to take my virginity and also i think seventeen is too young for sex anyway".

"Thats right baby tell her". Matt said kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and then pushed him off of me. "You arent a virgin Matt". I said laughing.

He smiled. "Yes but im glad my lady is"?

I couldnt help but blush.

"Anyway lets go out". Tiffany said

"Where"? I askes

She thought for a second. "Ooh how about we go ice skating".

"In the middle of the summer"? Matt asked.

"Inside babe". I told him.

"Oh then sure im fine with that".

I stood up over Matt. "Im fine with it too. I havent been ice skating since i was thirteen. Hopefully i dont fall".

"Baby the only thing thats touchingthe ice are your skates cause imma be there to catch you". He smiled up at me 

I couldn't help but blush.

"Ugh enough of the romance".

I laughed. "Hey dont hate".

"Im not. Lets meet downstairs in 20 to 30 minutes "

She said getting off the couch and walking out the room.

"She is hating just a little". Matt said.

I laughed and walked out the room and upstairs to mine.

First i thought it would be a good idea to call Gabe. I dont want him to get mad again.

I grabbed my phone and found his number and called it.

I looked at my clock on the wall 12:30 it said. Maybe he is on break.

It rang four times before he answered the phone.

"Yes babygirl"?

"Gabe Tiffany Matt and I are going ice skating. And i just wanted to let you know".

I could hear him chuckle.

"Well im glad you told me but Matt also just texted me".

Damn he is fast.

"Well maybe i just wanted to hear your voice. You were so upset last night you didnt come home until 3am. I was worried".

He sighed. "Im sorry but my sister just upset me. I didnt mean to worry you i promise if it happens again ill call or text".

I smiled. "That would be better".

"Listen baby girl i have to go my break is over ill see you when i get home".

"Okay".

"Bye be good".

"Ill try". I laughed and then hung up.

I got my outfit that i wanted to wear. And i made sure i wore warm clothes. But ill put on my jacket when i got to the place cause it is hot outside. Dont need a heat stroke.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bushy ponytail

Ooh i need to get more stuff for my hair actually. Maybe we can shop for that after.

I walked down the stairs and Matt was sitting on the third to the bottom step. So i sat beside him.

"Are we waiting for Tiffany".

He smiled and Tiffany was coming out of the kitchen.

"Nope you". Tiffany said eating an apple.

"Oh well im ready now".

"Lets go then". Tiffany said

We all walked out and Matt locked the front door.

I ended up getting in the passenger seat while Tiffany sat in the back and of course Matt was driving.

Soon we got to the place and it wasnt even packed for some odd reason.

We got our skates and put our shoes in a locker.

Matt grabbed my hand and helped me to the ice. Oh gosh i hope i dont fall.

Tiffany was already on the ice.

I put on foot on the ice and then the other. I held on tightly to Matt cause i could feel myself losing balance.

I looked up at him and he was smiling.

"Dont worry baby. I got you".

Maybe Matt can be gentle. I already know he is sweet and maybe when im ready he will ne the one.

It took my awhile to get use to skatinf but soon i did but i never let go of Matt.

I liked being close to him.

I looked over for Tiffany and she was skating and she was very good. Looked like she was in her zone.

Hmmm found her a hobby instead of sex. Maybe this will help. Imma talk to Gabe about this.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Yes another update. Two updates in one day man i must love you guys. (I do 😊)

But i hope you enjoyed this chapter

Dont forget to vote COMMENT and share.