Chapter Seven

- Demetria

One Week Later

I was hanging out with Kertivia. She is i think twenty four i dont remember what she told me. But she's taking me shopping today and im really excited. I havent been shopping in a while, and i needed new clothes.

"Now lets go to Victoria Secret". She smirked at me and i looked confused at her.

"Why"?

"So you can look good for your first time with the guys. You know lingerie makes it way better who wants boring grandma panties and bras on when your about to have sex. That just turns guys off".

"Do i have to"? I whined.

She nodded and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the store.

"Im not good at this stuff".

She smirked at me. "Dont worry sweetie im very well with this category".

I groaned and she began to pick things out for me. After we left that store i ended up with bras underwear and even a few outfits.

"You didnt have to spend this much on me".

"Girl trust me i did and you will be thankful after you lose your virginity". She said as we walked into the food court.

"Well hopefully they will".

"I know they will".

We got some Chick-fil-A and sat down in the food court.

"So Demetria how are the guys treating you".

I smiled. "Amazing. They are really good guys".

"I bet. You are so lucky. Any girl would die for a amazing man but you have three men that would do anything for you".

Just thinking about them made me smile. They are everything a girl could want. Plus i have them wrapped around my finger. Mostly Cody.

"I see you girl. You are falling hard for those men".

I blushed because its true. My phone rung. I grabbed my purse and got my new phone Gabe gave me yesterday. Im still trying to figure out how to use it.

I looked at my phone it was Matt.

"Which lover boy is that"?

"Your bestfriend". I laughed answering the phone.

"Hello".

"Baaaabe where are you? I miss you and im bored".

I couldnt help but laugh. "Matt I told you already know where i am. Kertivia and I are at the mall. I promise ill be home soon".

"You promise".

Kertivia couldnt help but laugh. And then she took my phone from me.

"Matthew stop being a baby and man up let your girl have a girls day with me. I will bring her home when im ready so stop acting like a sad puppy".

And then she hung up making me laugh. "Why did you do that"?

"Cause girl dont give in to those men like that. You need a life outside of them".