Chapter Eleven

-Demetria

I had fallen asleep on Matt watching the movie. I woke up and it was almost 8. That means the guys are here.

I sat up on the couch and looked around. The tv was on and Matt was sleeping on the floor. I laughed. He was sleeping with his mouth open snoring.

I walked around him and went to look for the guys. They werent in the kitchen so anywhere else down stairs so i went upstairs.

I heard the shower running so i went to the bathroom. And stuck my head in.

"Hello"?

Gabe stuck his head out the shower smiling.

"Oh glad to see you're up".

"I just wanted to see who was in the shower".

"Just me. I'll be up soon and we can all do something".

"Great". I smiled and closed the door and went to find Cody.

I went to his room and it looked like he brought work with him.

"Hey".

He looked up from his desk and smiled at me.

"Hey De".

"Grading papers"?

He nodded. "Yeah but i need to talk to you actually come sit". He said moving away from the desk and sitting on the bed.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him.

"Look i need you to know that i adore you so much".

"Yeah"?

"Matt told me he saw a car and that it was my twin brother".

"Twin brother? Wait you have a twin".

"Yeah he was in jail for a few years Caleb is out now looking for me".

"What? Why was he in jail and why would he come after you"?

"Cause when we were 18 he wanted to us to steal an old lady's car and i didnt want to i was leaving for college and didnt want to go to jail and not be able to get into school cause of his dumb ass. So he did it anyway. Ended up in a police chase for three hours".

"So he is coming after you because"?

He sighed. "My twin and i were very close and even though he was the bad one i would say and i was the good one. We still was best friends".

"Ohhh he is mad you didnt go with him"?

He nodded. "Yeah i mean the last time i visited him he said when he gets out he is coming for me". He shrugged.

"But let him find me im ready for him".

"Do you guys look the same"? I asked

"Yep only thing different is i have a birthmark on my side shaped like the moon".

"Really can i see". I smiled. I really wanted to see what it looked like was it big small fat skinny. I laughed at myself.

He lifted up his shirt and it was just a circle. I looked at him.

"BOY.......that is just a tiny circle".

"Yeah but i like to think of it as the moon".

I rolled my eyes. "You are so stupid". I laughed.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Oh shush. But look this is why we want you safe who knows what he might do to you".

"Well im glad you told me".

"Im not going to hide anything else from you. Last time i did it hurt you and i really dont want to do that any more".

I hugged him.

"Thank you for that. How much more do you have to grade"?

"Not alot".

"Oh good Gabe said that we are going to do something together after he gets off of work".

"Sounds good".

I got off his bed and went out of his room. Gabe walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Babygirl can you go wake up Matt if he isnt up already, and then tell him to get dressed".

"Where are we going".

"Out". He smiled.

"Do i need to change"?

"Yeah some jeans would be nice and a shirt and a jacket its a little cold out today".

I nodded and went downstairs and straight to the living room. Matt was still in the same spot as before. Man he can snore. It is very loud.

I grabbed a pillow and through it at him. "Wake up".

"HUH"? He yelled jumping up.

I couldnt help but laugh.

He looked mad but i kept on laughing.

"Oh you think that was funny huh".

I looked at him and stopped laughing he was not happy but on the inside i was still laughing. I dont know why but him mad made me laugh.

I quickly ran out of the room i heard him getting up.

"Oh baby you will not get away with this one".

I heard him say as i ran up the stairs yelling Codys name. As soon as i got to the top Cody was running down the hall way.

"What is it sweetheart".

I hid behind him as Matt came up the stairs.

"Matt what are you doing to De".

"She woke me up and hit my with a pillow". He whined to Cody.

I rolled my eyes. He is a big baby when it comes to Cody.

Cody looked at me.

"B-But-But Gabe told me to wake him up cause we are leaving".

Cody looked at Matt.

"If bossman said to wake you up then she did what she was suppose to".

I smiled at Matt and stuck out my tongue.

"Matt go get ready and leave De alone".

Matt's mouth just fell open as Cody walked away.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Oh you forgot whose here all day with you". He smiled evilly and walked passed me.

Now im the one that has my mouth wide open.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry it was so short but i wanted to give you guys something. Plus you guys keep asking for updates. 

Like please do me a favor and stop asking cause it just makes me not want to write being rushed. You have to remember i work and cant always write. (Sorry for being so mean)

But i hope you guys liked the chapter dont forget to vote COMMENT and share