Chapter Thirteen

-Matthew

This morning I woke up early to wake up my boo. I know for a fact she will chase me so i have it all worked out.

If this doesn't work out just....lets pray first.

Did God please don't let Demetria kill me amen.

I carefully opened her door. Aww she looks so adorable sleep. Not for long.

I walked over to her bed.

"Baby forgive me for this". I whispered.

I poured a bucket of cold water all over the sleeping Demetria.

Se shot up and took in a deep breath. Not saying it was funny man that shit was hilarious.

She looked at me and my laughter stopped as soon as i saw her face. She was pissed.

"Good morning baby".

She screamed. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU".

I quickly ran out of her room. And jumped over my trap. And went over to the stairs. I turned around and saw her coming.

She ended up tripping over the cord i had. 

I laughed.

Meanwhile she looked like she wanted to kill me.

I ran down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. I grabbed the pie Cody made for tonight and waited for her.

She came in the kitchen running. I smacked her in the face with the pie.

I laughed so hard. And she looked at me in tears.

Oh shit i didnt mean to make her cry.

"Oh damn baby im sorry. I was just playing a few pranks".

"You call this a prank". She yelled out.

"No baby im so sorry".

She nodded and soon the pie was in my face. I heard her laughing.

I wiped the pie off of my face.

"You....really.....really thought.....i was crying". She said laughing.

"I thought i hurt you".

Damn she is good.

"Just know you just started a war". She said walking out of the kitchen.

-Demetria

After my nice warm shower i put on boyshorts and a tank top. I grab my phone from off my bed and went downstairs.

Murray was laying on the couch. And i sat beside him he came over and laid on my lap.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and flipped through the channels when the door rang.

Its not even noon yet who would be here?

I go up from the couch and Murray followed me and i opened the door.