LET'S START A RIOT

You hear voices as you slowly regain consciousness.

"shouldn't we get the human into some dryer clothes?" Wait, you remember that voice.

"YES I SUPPOSE SO. WE CAN'T HAVE THE HUMAN DYING OF FROSTBITE BEFORE WE CAN EXAMINE HER NOW CAN WE?" Oh God, not those two again!

"of course not bro." You need to find out a way of getting away from them.

"THAT'S RIGHT. NOW, GO AND FIND SOME CLOTHES THAT MIGHT FIT HER." You open your eyes slightly and watch as Sans leaves up a grand marble staircase and out of sight. You cautiously look around and find out that you are laying down on a cot in a cage. The cage is in the corner of the room. Said room was very lavish and elegant. How rich were these guys!? This place was huge! The marble floors were black while all of the furniture and wood was cherry. There were some swords, daggers, and an occasional vase with a single blood red lily in each one for decoration. The walls were an off white with silver boarders. There weren't any pictures except for one with both skeletons in it. Papyrus had his arms crossed and was turned away from the camera while Sans was smiling nervously next to him. Off to the side was another skeleton man, but not one that you've seen yet. He wore a black trench coat with dressy black pants and a dark red turtle neck. He had on dressy black shoes that looked like they were made of the finest Italian leather. His face was a bit more different from Sans' and Papyrus' though. It was a mixture of both. He had a wide smile on his face but you could see fangs from behind his... bony lips? One orange and one red spark of light lit up the man's eye sockets. The unknown bone man looked at the other two's antics and had covered part of his mouth as he laughed. The other hand was in his pocket. Who was this man? Was he related to your kidnappers? Was he a brother or a father to them? You started to get a strange tingling sensation as you stared at the man for too long. You shiver and look away.

Papyrus was leaning against the front of your cage, his back to you, as Sans came back into view and descended the stairs. "hey, does mean that we should contact alphys? she could-"

"NO!" Sans flinched as Papyrus straightened up quickly with clenched fists. "THAT MAD SCIENTIST WOULD JUST SEND HER MECHANICAL PUPPET TO SNATCH THE HUMAN AND TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!!! SO NO, WE WONT BE TELLING ANYONE OF THIS... CONUNDRUM."

Sans slouched and mumbled under his breath. "do you mean we wont patella anyone?"

Papyrus narrowed his eyes at his shorter brother. "WHAT WAS THAT, SANS?"

Sans jumped and looked around in a panic. "i-i mean, you are absolutely right! you have the best ideas!"

Papyrus glared at him before snatching the clothes away from the trembling skeleton. "THAT'S RIGHT. NOW GO AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND HOLD THE HUMAN UP SO THAT WE CAN GET RID OF THESE SODDEN RAGS." Hey! Those were your rags! And they were not rags!

'of course bro." Sans quickly moves forward to unlock the cage door. Uh oh. You need to make a run for it when he opened the door. But how would you get past them both? The cage wasn't too big. In fact, it was short enough for Papyrus to have to keep his head ducked in order not to hit it on the ceiling of the cage. You felt your fear and nervousness like a bunch of butterflies in your stomach. (You silently wished that they'd burn in your stomach acid and leave you the fuck alone.) You almost flinch when you feel Flowey shift and peek at you from within your jacket. He nods at you. It seems like Flowey has the same idea.

Just as Sans moved aside for Papyrus to come in, you made a break for it. Helping you, Flowey lashed out at the two skeletons, pushing them back as you darted under Papyrus' arm.

"not again!" You hear Sans shout behind you. Papyrus just snarls out in anger and gives chase. You run down a hallway and looked both ways before dashing into the room on the left and softly closing it just as Papyrus comes skidding around the corner with Sans sliding after him, but without the elegant finis as he did, thus slamming into the taller skeleton's legs and causing them both to fall in a heap and crash into the wall.