You Might As Well Be A Tall Glass Of Water Cause Monsters Be Thirsty

By the time the two boneheads and Sparky noticed that you were gone, you had already reached the woods and had found one of Papyrus' infamous puzzles. It looked like some crazy death trap attached to a long rickety bridge. There were axes, flamethrowers, spikes, and... was that a rabid black dog struggling in a noose?

Flowey whistles as you both gaze at the 'puzzle'. "Puzzle? The only puzzle here would be how many pieces will they have to box up and mail to your next of kin!"

You giggle and smirk at Flowey. "Hm... Doesn't look that hard to me." Liar. If you had still been fully human, then you would have been terrifried.

Flowey humphed and crossed his leaf arms. "Well if you're so confidant, why don't you go and try it?" He has this triumphant look on his face as if he knows you're going to admit defeat.

"Alright!" You grin and place Flowey on the ground.

As you walk away, Flowey begins to sputter. "Now- now, wait a minute! Are you really going to try it!? It was just a joke!"

You turn and give him a toothy smile. "I know. I'm still gonna beat it though." You don't know where this newfound courage came from but you're really starting to like it! Maybe it was because whatever happens to you, you can walk it off.

You pause at the starting point. Well, it's now or never. You begin the puzzle.

Right as you do, Papyrus, Sans, and Grillby all come barreling out of the woods, almost crushing Flowey in the process. "Hey! Watch it!" Flowey pops back up from under the dirt, farther away this time.

Papyrus clutches his skull in a panic. "OH NO! Y/N IS TRAPPED IN MY PUZZLE! SHE'S GOING TO DIE!!!"

Sans is holding onto Papyrus' leg, shaking it as he watches you duck up under a giant ax and twirl away from the flames. "we need to get her out of there!"

Grillby shoves them both aside and strides forward. "Then what are you two bozos just standing around for!?"

Papyrus snatches up Sans, who had fallen down when he got shoved, and readies himself. "AS MUCH AS I'D HATE TO SAY IT, YOU'RE RIGHT! SANS! GET READY TO GRAB Y/N!"

Sans panics and flails. "wait, what!? n o , s t o p ! t h i s i s a b a d i d e a ! - A A A A A A A H H H ! ! !" Sans gets cut off as Papyrus launches him right in your direction. You don't see this, but Papyrus' plan would have worked if Sans wouldn't have flailed so much. He had messed up his direction and slammed into a giant hammer instead. He explodes into individual bone parts.

You flinch when a mandible bounces off of your skull. You turn around and you would have paled if you still had skin. When Sans slammed into the hammer, it came rushing towards you, and you had no time to move.

CLACK!

You go everywhere.

And that's not all! The hammer is loose after getting slammed into by Sans and goes crashing into the ratty bridge. Which Papyrus, Grillby, and Flowey had rushed onto when the hammer had slammed into you too. Grillby glares at Papyrus. "I hate you all."

And they all go tumbling down.

///

You groan. You feel as if you had been scattered into tiny pieces. Oh wait, you did.

You open your eyes and your 'pupils' flicker to life. You look around and notice that you're in a part of the woods which you had never been before. The second thing you notice, is that you're just a skull. You can feel your other parts scattered across the four winds. Well... SHIT.