Oh Look, Assassinations And Greedy Cannibalistic Spiders!

You all blink a few times at the piles of dust and goop before quickly distancing yourselves.

Grillby looks at the puddle of what used to be Undyne before answering Flowey. "No monster has ever committed suicide before..."

Sans nods and grabs ahold of your hand. "yeah, that was just bizarre."

However, you just look at the puddle sadly. "Love causes some people to do crazy things... She must have loved her very much."

Your monster boyfriends then gain a more understanding look in their eyes. They loved you more than anything and they knew that they'd move heaven and earth for you.

You shake off your melancholy and clap your hands together. "So! Let's search this place for any info on the king. We need to get every advantage. Mettaton and Grillby, you two go and check upstairs. Papyrus and Sans, you check this room. Me and Flowey are going to check downstairs. We meet back on this floor in an hour or so. The quicker we get this done, the quicker we can leave!"

As you walk to the door to the elevator, you hear Grillby as he leans in to mutter to Mettaton. "I love it when she gets all dominating. She makes my flames curl." Mettaton just throws him an 'ew' face.

///

You fully regret taking the duty to check downstairs.

"It's creepy as fuck down here." Flowey states from your shoulder.

You look around wide eyed at the creepy hallways and rooms. You can't help but nod. "Let's just hurry up and try to find what we came for so that we can leave."

Flowey is the one who nods this time. "Aye, aye Captain."

When you reach a room full of filing cabinets, you pump your fist in success. The filing cabinets are locked, but you just rip the shelves out. After about an hour of folders with useless musings and creepy files of illegal experimentation, you find something that makes your blood run cold.

It was a hit list.

The top sheet had a black and white photo of a skeleton looking monster with a bright red 'TERMINATED' stamped right in the center.

W. D. Gaster.

He was the older skeleton man from the skelebro's family photo!

After reading the whole file, you had to press your hand to your mouth in order to keep the take out from earlier from ending up on the floor. Flowey had no such restraints and vomits to the side of you. The file was a jumbled mess of mad ramblings of getting the king to notice her and her jealousy of W. D. Gaster's position as the Royal Scientist. She finally decided that she would 'take care' of him, so one day, she follows Gaster when he went to finish the final tweaks on his greatest creation, the Core, and... shoves him in. He was incinerated immediately and she ran crying to the king and claimed that she saw him fall into his creation and had failed to save him. She even made sure to spew a bunch of big words so that she would get promoted to Royal Scientist.

The last entry was the one that disturbed you the most.

All it said was this: 'I know that he's not really dead... but this is going to be my last entry. After all... it's rude to talk about someone who's listening...'

You grab the file and steady Flowey as you stand back up. If he was the same person from your bonefriends' family photo, then they need to know the truth. But before you could start walking, a long, thin hand was placed ontop of your head and gave you a rough pat. You flinch so hard you almost send Flowey flying. You whip yourself around, but you don't see anyone.