The Ball

'Will u stop behaving like a stubborn child n disclose dis surprise' I messaged him.
Luke and I exchanged messages and calls on daily basis.
'Will u stop behaving like a bad child. U will get ur surprise when time comes'
'Ttyl. Ball to attend'
I dressed up and applied massacre and light pink lipstick.
I was going to the Ball with Aakash. He was tall 6" with lightly tanned skin and black eyes and hair. He had perfectly sculpted body and was totally hot. He had a bright future and was marketing head for a leading company.
"Hey....This dress looks sexy on you..But I bet it would look better in my bedroom floor and you without it" He whispered in my ears.
"Umm...thanks. You too" I felt uncomfortable. He was wearing a black suit.
He always wanted to make out with me. But I just didn't feel the same for him.
"We are getting late"
"Let's go"

The hall had beautiful decorations in pink and gold. Light piano was playing in the background. The hall was full of excited people.
I spotted Josh and her boyfriend, Taylor having drinks. She was wearing a hot red dress and Taylor a dark blue tux.
"Hey!" I said hugging them.
"Baby I'll be back" Aakash said and left to join the directors and organizers.
A man dressed in suit walked towards me. He handed me a letter.
I opened it to find a letter addressed to me in cursive writing.

Dear Samaira,
As I promised time has now come to disclose my surprise. Please come near the stage.
Hope you love it! ; )
Luke

I neatly folded the paper and placed it inside my clutch. I didn't want to lose his letter.
I was as excited as a kid. I took Josh's hand and pulled her with me to the front row.
"Hey lady! Where are you taking us?"
"Shhh Josh! Wait!" I said jumping.
The lights went dim.
I heard a familiar voice from behind the curtains
"Are you guys ready ? Let's get the party party going"
The curtains pulled apart to reveal 5sos.
Like many others I too was screaming.
They first sang Hey Everybody and then Vodoo Doll.
All this time Luke was looking straight into my eyes. I felt something melt.
"Thank you guys. You all were awesome." Luke thanked the crowd and the band got off the crowd to join us.
I was way to amazed to say a thing.
Luke made way through the crowd to meet me. I was standing there like a fool.
"So?" He said smiling like a ten year old kid.
I threw myself at him hugging him.
"Woah! Steady there." He said in my hair.
"I loved it! I love you!!!" I said excitedly.
"Wanna have a dance with me?"
"Would love to!"
His hand moved to the small of my back and other on my waist.
It sent shivers down my spine.
We waltzed to Night Changes.
"Are you engaged?" He said looking at my ring.
"No! It is a promise ring"
"I have been looking for you. Where have you been?"
Luke's hands dropped. I suddenly felt incomplete.
They had formal exchange.
"See you later" Luke said leaving.
I saw his figure disappear in the crowd.
Aakash and I slow danced to Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor.
"We need privacy" he pulled me to the dark corner.
Before I could respond he smacked his lips over mine. His hands roaming all over my body.
His hand went under my dress stroking my inner thigh.
"Please stop!" I said pushing him away.
But he was immovable.
"Stop! Stop! Stop!"
"I think the lady said no" I heard Luke growl.
"None of your business" Aakash replied.
Luke held Aakash's shoulder and jerked him away from me.
Aakash punched him in the stomach. Luke glanced towards me seeking permission.
"Please Luke don't!" I begged him.
He clenched his fists. Aakash smacked him on the face. His lip started bleeding.
I launched myself at Aakash.
"Stop!" Aakash pushed me away.
I staggered and hit the ground.
Luke pressed Aakash to the wall. He was looming over Aakash.
"So did she give you lap dance with other services? Huh.." He spat out.
I felt the ground slip. I couldn't believe what I heard. He just called me a slut.
"Luke just a second...." I took out my ring.
I pulled Aakash's hand and placed the ring on it.
"It's over. And don't you worry I won't tell our parents what you just did or about your sleazy comments. I'll tell them it didn't work for us so we broke up"
With that I rushed towards the parking lot without a backward glance.