Girl Talk with the Oracle

The next day, Percy went with Grover to bring a new demigod from his old school, Yancy Acadamy, back to camp. Annabeth stayed behind and hung out with Rachel.

"So, do you like Percy's sister? Cause I sur don't. " Rachel asked, while she made Van Gogh's Stary Night on Annabeth's big toe.

" I don't. In the video Chiron showed us, she seemed so sweet. And when Leo told us how Percy talked about her, she seemed even sweeter than Hazel. But now, she really seems like a butt head."

"Totally. And have you seen the way she looks at you? It's like she wants to be Percy's girlfriend or something." Rachel continued.

"I think she does! She acts like she wants me to stay away from Percy!" Rachel laughed.

"Yeah, like thats ever gonna happen. He doesn't even notice Drew when she tries to flirt with him. He has eyes for only you." Rachel said, still laughing. " Anyways, we need to show Percy this isn't the same Perrie he used to know. (And I wouldn't get you hung up on somebody you used to know Just poped into my head....)

" But how?"

" She seems most annoyed with you, so be around Percy every chance you get. She's sure to snap. Then, he'll see the new Perrie." Annabeth thought about this. It was a good plan, but it had a flaw.

"What if Percy doesn't want me around?"

"Pfft, as is he wouldn't want you around. He always wants you around! He's like a lost and scared little puppy without you." Rachel exclaimed, and they started laughing. " Now go on, I have stuff to do. Show that girl Percy's your man!"

Annabeth left, and walked to the Poseidon cabin. She looked inside to see that Perrie wasn't there. Cautiously, she made her way to Percys bed and laid down.

                                                        ~later on~

It was right before curfew when Percy and Grover got back. The demigod had been a son of Apollo.

Percy walked to his cabin, planning to tell Annabeth about his trip in the morning. But first, he had to sleep. He was tried and felt like one of Apollo's sacred cows- slow, stupid, and tired.

He entered his cabin to find Perrie asleep on his bunk. But as he got closer, he realized that it wasn't Perrie- it was Annabeth. He smiled before laying down next to her and pulling up the covers.

He paid no attention when he heard the door open and Perrie huff.

"I really hate that girl.." He heard Perrie say. then he realized that Annabeth had been right-Perrie really didn't like her.