Capture The Flag and Startling Sercrets

The next day was Friday, time for Capture The Flag. Athena, Hades, Demeter, and Ares on the red team against everyone else. This would be the perfect oppurtunity to take care of Blondie.

Her plan was simple. Since she and Annabeth were on different teams, Perrie would make sure she was searching for the flag, since Annabeth would most likely be guarding it. Hopefully no one would be around to see her kill Annabeth, and she'd make sure to make it look like an accident.

Well, that was the plan. It didn't work that smoothly.

"Perrie!" Chiron called, trotting over to her.

"Yes?" she asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Since it's your first time playing Capture The Flag, I've assigned Percy to stick with you during the game." Crap.

"Are you sure? I can handle myself." She knew it was a lie. She had never used a weapon in her life, and she'd been avoiding training with Percy.

""It's just a safety precaution, my dear." he said, before going off to help another newbie with their armour.

Well, this is going to be hard. Unless.... no, no I'd never hurt Percy. The thought of Percy just made Perrie's stomach churn.

"Everyone in positions!" a camper yelled, and suddenly Percy was at her side, pulling her into the crowd of the blue team.

Everyone stood, ready to attack until the horn sounded. Both teams charged at each other. Perrie ducked and weaved through the crowd, Percy right behind her.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he deflected and Ares kid's blade.

"Going to look for the flag!" Perrie called back, wincing in pain as an arrow brushed her shoulder. She tried to cover up the wound and make it as hidden as possible, scared they'd see her secret.

She kept running, not stopping until she reached a clearing. In the middle stood the red team's flag.

This is too easy.... she thought, looking around. Percy had somewhere got seperated from her and Annabeth was nowhere in sight. She cautiously approached the flag.

She was about to grab the flag when she felt something sharp glide across her leg. "Shit!" she said, looking down. Gold blood was trickling down her leg. She spun around, now face-to-face with Annabeth.

"Who are you really?" Annabeth demanded, coming closer to her. Perrie backed up in intimidation.

"I-I'm Percy's sister?" Perrie stammered, realizing Annabeth was gaping at her leg.

"Then why are you bleeding the blood of the gods?" Perrie didn't know how to answer.

A couple of people were coming into the clearing now, and she was afraid her appearance would go away.

"You used Percy!" Annabeth screamed, lunging for Perrie. She cut her arm, and more gold blood fell. "You used Percy's secret to get into camp!" Annabeth now cut Perrie's cheek, and Perrie felt her form flicker.

"Percy was mine! Percy was supposed to stay with me! But he left, for you! He left me alone!" She screamed, and suddenly everyone gasped. She looked down and her skin had turned very pale. Her camp shirt and shorts were now her white dress, and her black hair was now a sandy blonde color. The ground felt cold and rough against her bare feet.

"Calypso?"

A/N

Dun-dun-duh! Didn't see that coming, did ya? Sadly, this story is almost finished. There are only one or two more chapters until it's all done. But hey, at least it's not over just yet.