Attack of the Falling Trees

"Calypso?" Percy asked, and the girl turned. She wore a face of surprise.

"Percy!" she yelped. "I can explain!" Percy just kept starring at her, emotions flashing across his face. Anger, Hurt, Used. He backed up a little, shaking his head.

"Why would you use me like that?" Calypso had fake tears running down her face.

"My friend, she needed me to get into camp. She needed me to get revenge for her!" she cried. "Circe, she-"

"CIRCE?!" Annabeth and Percy shrieked in unison. Calypso's sweet and sincere looked turned into a Cheshire-cat worthy grin.

"Yeah, Circe." She threw her arms up. The ground started shaking, and campers everywhere fell down.

"Why are you doing this Calypso?" Percy yelled, struggling to stay standing.

"Circe taught me magic. She was there for me after you left. In return, she promised I'd get you all to myself if I got rid of Annabeth. " Calypso said, waving her hand. Trees everywhere derooted (I don't care if this isn't a word) and fell.

"Circe's lying to you! She's using you, Calypso!" Percy yelled, pulling Annabeth out of the way of a falling tree.

"No she's not! Friends don't lie to each other!" Calypso screamed, stomping her foot. Every boy within 10 feet turned into guinea pigs, scampering for safety.

"We need to stop her!" Annabeth yelled over the sound of a falling tree.

"No dip, Sherlock! Your the person with the plans, so what's the plan?!" Percy asked, almost tripping on a helpless guinea pig.

"I don't know! What's her weakness?" Percy thought back to his trip to Ogygia, and everything Calypso had done. Suddenly, something in Percy's head clicked. Flowers.

"Katie!" he screamed, hoping the daughter of Demeter heard. Fortunatly, she had. Katie ran towards them, trying not to step on any guinea pigs.

"What?" she asked, dirt smudged on her face.

"Can you magically grow us some flowers?" Katie looked at him funny, but did as he requested. In no time he had a handful of lilies in his hands. "We also need dead flowers all around the clearing. She hates killing flowers."

Percy ran towards Calypso, having his plan worked already worked out. Once in Calypso's view, he waved the lilies around. She stopped wreaking havoc long enough to take the flowers and smell them.

'Lilies are my favorite flowers." she said. "Espicially lilies of the valley."

"Then stop killing them. Look around you, Calypso." she looked around, and saw dead flowers that had either been crushed by the trees or the scared demigods. Her heart tore, seeing all the beautiful, but dead plants.

"Oh no!" she said, sinking to her feet. She couldn't bare causing all those flowers to die. "What have I done?" she started crying, and Percy crouched down next to her. He sat there awhile, until Dionysus came into the clearing. He examined the damage before turning and looking down at Calypso.

"How'd you get off your island?" he barked. Of course.

After awhile, Calypso was taken back to Zeus and the Demeter kids started to work on fixing up the clearing. Percy watched as the camp van drove Calypso away, not looking up as Leo came up behind him.

"Hey, cheer up Percy." Leo said, and Percy smiled down at his friend.

"Thanks Leo." Percy said, turning away from the road.

'You never know, maybe Perrie will really come back some day." The  thought rested on Percy's heart.

"That's be nice..." he muttered. He looked over camp, seeing all his friends working hard to fix the clearing . "But even if she doesn't, I have a new family now."

They took off down the hill, ready to help their friends.

            ~meanwhile~

Somewhere, very far away, a woman sat in a dark cave, her hands calloused and grimy, pulled her raven black hair out of her face. Her green eyes glowed in the darkness as she swore into the night.

" I will find you, Percy."