Punching a Tree is not a Good Thing

Perrie watched with envy. She had been sitting up in the tree when Percy and Grover showed up. But of course, here came Blondie, sitting in Percy's lap.

He's mine! She thought. She doesn't deseve him!

As she listened to their conversation, she realized she had to do something about Blondie. She had to get rid of her. Then she'd have Percy all to herself.

Just like I promised..... she smirked.

*flashback*

She and Percy were sitting in the living room, watching a sappy romance movie with their mom. Luckily for him, Percy was only ten and wouldn't remember a thing. Most likely....

The couple in the movie had just gotten married and they were driving away in a car with a 'Just Married' sign on the back bumper. As the credits stared rolling, Percy looked up at her.

"Who are you gonna marry?" he asked very sweetly. She looked down at her little brother.

"I don't know." she said, before changing her mind. "Actually, you. So I'll have you all to myself"

"So we can go to the park and eat ice cweam all day?" Percy giggled, and Perrie laughed.

"Yeah, I promise."

*end of flashback*

Nothing says "Get back to the present NOW' like falling out of a tree. Thankfully, the group had left and Perrie wasalone.

hearing the bell for breakfast ring, Perrie rushed down the hill, hoping to talk to Percy. When she got to the dining pavilloin, Percy sat eating blue waffles. Getting her own food, she slid onto the bench next to him.

"Hey!" she said cheekily.

"hi." Percy said simply. Perrie frowned, he sounded sorta unhappy to see her.

"Wanna do something today?" she asked, trying again. He shook his head.

"Can't. Made plans with Annabeth." he said, and Perrie felt like she wanted to knock his teeth out.

"Can't you just ditch? I mean, it's only one day!" she whined.

"No, because that's a mean thing to do. Plus, I've never left Annabeth hanging." Perrie sighed in frustration and got up. She walked away, clenching her hands into fists as she stormed into the forest.

"Stupid girl....." she muttered, punching a tree. Bad idea.... It felt like she was punching concrete- which hurt like hell.

"ow ow ow!!!!" she whimpered, grabbinf her wrist. She tried to move her fingers- definatly broken. She couldn't even lift her pinkie.

Perrie sighed as she turned around and sulked up to the big house. People stared at her, but they quickly looked away as she glared at them. Once inside, she searched for Chiron.

"Chiron?"  she called. The old centaur came out of the back room. holding a small book.

"How can I help you my dear?" she lifted up her arm. He pursed his lips as he examined it.

Perrie resisted the urge to cry as he straightened out her wrist and wrapped a cloth bandage around it. Chiron didn't ask what happened. Expalining that she took her anger out on a tree would be embarassing.

Once he finished bandaging her hand- which still hurt - she left the big house. Walking back down the hill, she saw them.

Percy with Blondie sitting atop his shoulders, laughing at him. This time, Perriecould maintain her anger. She just walked right past them, no matter how much she wanted to murder Blondie.

Going into the Poseidon cabin, Perrie laid down on her bunk, planning a million ways to take care of Blondie.

A/N

Sorry that took forever. I had serious writers block, and The Two New Demigod Avengers and Learning to Respect are my top priorites. Plus, Picking up the Pieces has so many twists and turns that I'm figuring out how to plot togerther. But hey, at least I finally got this up!

#The Face of True Awesomeness