Chapter 4

Two hours later from when I'd seen good and evil Pete Wentz's on Patrick's chest of drawers, I heard moving. Patrick was up. He had gotten up to go take a shower and had left the dim light of the jazz music channel on the TV. I picked up my phone worrying about the time and saw I had a missed message from Patrick. [Text] "Good morning. Nothing like waking up to the sound of jazz. And the taste of cinnamon rolls. ;)" I looked up and saw cinnamon rolls on the table next to the window. It was still raining and I looked out at the dark drizzle before me. This? This was the weather we'd be traveling in later. "You sleep walk and talk, you know?" I turned around to see Patrick wrapped in a towel. "Mm, Patrick in a blanket," I giggled. "Keep it in your pants, Philli." Patrick grabbed a cinnamon roll and bit it softly, the whole thing falling apart, "Oops?" He shrugged, laughing slightly. I smiled and sat on the bed, "How did you remember I liked jazz?" I smiled to the sound of Euge Groove. "I know you better than you think," Patrick's hand searched my hip, his fingertips grazing the bone lightly, making me sigh deeply as I enjoyed the contact. "You really do, don't you?" I smiled. He smiled his signature half smile, "Don't pretend you ever forget 'bout me." Patrick winked, sending me swooning. "The take over, your break's over," he laughed lightly, his lips kissing the tip of my nose. I giggled, "That was so cheesy. But I loved it," I pressed my nose against his, giving him small Eskimo kisses, closing my eyes as the rain poured as we soon started to prepare for, little did we know, mild to extreme doom.