Chapter 5

"... The poor groom's bride is a whore." I sang out the lyrics to I Write Sins, Not Tragedies in the car on the way to the airport. Patrick began to turn down the radio to say something when I cut him off, "Hey, that's the only song I can match my voice with Brendon's!" I smiled, giggling and said, "Okay, what's up?"

"We actually have to go pick up Brendon and Spencer before we get to the airport," Patrick said calmly. "Why? They not have a ride?" I took a sip of water, then looked at Patrick. "Nah, their cars are in the shop. Luckily, it's one stop since Spencer is at Brendon's. He stayed the week with Brendon, preparing for this trip."

"Something we should have done," I snipped. "Please, you, nor I never had the time, and besides, he stayed the week. Which entails, spending the night," Patrick pulled off into a long driveway, leading to Brendon's home. "I've spent nights with you! You know, besides last night," I blushed, looking at my hands, "Hey, what happened last night?" Patrick sat up, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like.. Hmm.. I mean like what went on last night. What did we do?" I fiddled with a charm bracelet Patrick gave me a few years back.

Patrick was silent for a few minutes, trying to recall I believed, "We stayed up, cuddled, and stuff... We're here!" His grin got wide as he jumped out of the car. I thought how odd that was that he trailed off like that, but didn't think much of it.

I stepped alongside Patrick and he rang the doorbell. Spencer answered the door and politely let us in, "Brendon would answer the door, but he's too busy making a Vine video before he leaves for this trip."

I always liked Spencer. Not only because he played drums, but I used to think he was dashing. I still do, I just, you know, prefer Patrick. ;)

We walked in and sat on the couch next to one of Brendon's dogs. I always forget their names, but they're always so cute. "So are you guys ready for this trip?" Spencer said. "I think so," Patrick piped up, but then his voice trailed off when I started seeing Pete's face on one of Brendon's dogs.

"Oh, is this happening again?"

Then it was bad Pete's face on the second dog, "Seems like it."

"Are you on crack? Because I sure as hell am."

"No, you're on dry wall."

"Philli?" Spencer said. "Hm?" I looked up at him then back at Brendon's now normal faced dogs. "Yes?"

"Are you ready?" Spencer asked me, concerned. "Yeah, I guess," I chuckled.

"I'm ready!~" Brendon sang from the top of the stairs. "Well, if it isn't Brenny!" Patrick said in a funny manner. "Patty," Brendon said, giving Patrick a right hug. "You know I hate that," Patrick looked serious and Brendon brushed it off patting his back. "He really does," I said as Brendon gave me a hug. "Philli.. Hey, you." I smiled as Spencer said his name, adding a y. "Spency!" We all laughed and then begun to pack up the car.

Brendon climbed in the front and Patrick drove again. Spencer and I sat in the back. "Let the adventure.. BEGIN!" Brendon started a Vine video and I smiled at the camera. I soon turned towards the window, hoping I wasn't going to regret this decision.