What Goes Down In Those Hotel Rooms

Okay I know I said that there would be no smut yet but this is a little dirty, very little, just some grinding, touching and talking.

- - - - -

Niall Horan

When we're on tour, or just anytime we stay in a hotel, me and Harry share a room. And that's something not many people know, so when Harry almost said it in an interview, I almost cursed out loud.

People can't know, people can't know about me and him.

People can't know what goes down in those hotel rooms.

"Mmh, Niall, babe" Harry groaned while cuddling against me.

He started moaning and groaning while trying to cuddle closer.

"I want you closer" he breathed in my ear.

"Harry!" I gasped as he turned me around and crashed his body to mine.

Now we were front against front, and I felt his crotch push against mine. His shining green eyes stared into my blue ones.

"I'm so horny, ugh" he said with his deep raspy morning voice.

"Harry, not now!" I pushed his hands away as they were aiming for my body.

"Whyyy? I want you babe!" He whined.

"Because any second, they can walk in here, and I don't think they'd want to see their bandmates fucking!" I hissed.

"Calm down baby, I'll take care of you" his voice leaked of lust, need and want.

A gasp soon left my mouth, the reason behind it being Harrys hand which had sank down my leg to my inner thigh, rubbing slowly. His fingers traveled up slowly, till they reached my crotch. Then his fingers gripped down roughly.

"Harry!" I shouted.

Suddenly fast footsteps could be heard running towards our door. My only thought was to get off Harry, so I rolled away but then landed hard on the floor. I groaned out in pain.

"Niall!" Harry gasped.

The door burst open and there stood our two bandmates, Louis and Liam. Both of them looked down at me worryingly before bursting out in laughter.

"I tho-" Louis said in gasps. "I-I thought something bad h-happened! But y-you just fell off the bed!" He burst out laughing again. "How clumsy can you be Niall!"

Liam suddenly stopped laughing and stared at my legs. I looked down and-oh fuck my boner!

"Looks like someone has a problem!" He said and giggled like a pervy teenage girl.

Louis just laughed more. I took a pillow from the bed and threw it right in Louis face.

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed in rage.

They slowly walked out and the laughing could be heard through the door.

"Awh are you embarrassed, babe? Look at that cute red face!" Harry mocked.

"Shut up!" I hissed.

"But baby. I'm only playing around. Come here." He opened his arms and I crawled into them.

"I love you" I whispered while nuzzling his neck.

"I love you more, love" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

We sat there for a while, just cuddling against each other. After a while we got ready and walked out of the door.

Harry took my arm to stop me from going further, I looked at him questioning.

"Tonight I'm going to fuck you, so hard against the mattress, all night long. You're going to scream for the whole crew to hear. They're going to know that you're mine." He whispered husky.

My face burned as I blushed and gasped. Harry just smirked and kept on walking with his hand on my arm.

Tonight is gonna be a hell of a night, another wild night going down in those hotel rooms.