Typical School

Niall Horan

School is the most boring shit ever.

I want to jump up and just run out of this classroom right now. But I'm supposed to be the innocent and shy one, in other words, the good one.

Everyone thinks I'm innocent. They think I'm such a good boy, and that I keep away from girls because I'm so shy.

If they only knew, I'm taken by Harry Styles.

Harry Styles is one of the most popular ones in school. Even though he's told me how annoying he thinks that is. Everyone see him as the bad one, they think he has too many girls to say yes to any of the girls in our school. They'd be shocked if they really knew how many girls he's had, none. He's always had eyes for me.

"Horan?" The teacher stared at me. "Do you mind reading page 55 to 60 aloud to the class?"

I sighed and put on a fake smile, "Sure"

Mr.Brooks smirked and plopped down on his chair to do "teacher things" on the computer, more like playing games.

The teachers always did this, ask me to read and explain things when they're too tired to. I always did it because I knew they'd give me extra points for it.

Five pages was nothing to what they'd made me read before. They'd made me do worse things too. I don't understand how I stand it.

When class was almost over, Mr.Brooks called me down to him. I packed all my things and made my way to him. Everyone started to stand up too, since class is over in like a minute.

"Horan", Mr.Brooks smirked at me.

"Yes, sir?" I said politely.

"Do you mind carrying all the books back to the storage room in the basement?" He didn't even look at me as he said this, all sure that I'd say yes.

He seriously thought I'd just say yes? That I'd be his slave more today? Never. I've had enough.

"No", I said.

His head snapped up to me and I heard gasps behind me.

"Excuse me?" He glared at me.

"I actually don't have time. I'm in the library, you know?" I lied with a innocent smile.

I used to work in the library, just cause I got payed for it. But I quit.

"Oh, right." He said with a frown.

People started murmuring about me as I hurriedly walked out and into the corridor.

Oh I'm not so innocent today huh? Fuck off. I don't care.

My face turned red from anger. I'm pissed.

I should go and cool down.

I passed Harry on the way to the bathrooms, he immediately looked worried and secretly followed after me.

I slammed the door open and stode over to the sinks, putting my hands against it before hanging my head.

"Niall? Babe?" Harry said as he walked over.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up at him through the mirror, my tired eyes met his worried ones.

"Why do they keep treating me like a slave? I'm tired of it. I don't wanna be the good one anymore. It's not me..." I mumbled.

Harry turned me around and stared into my eyes.

"Niall, you are a good person. They're just bad people treating you wrong. It's okay, you can say no, you can do whatever you want to babe." His kind voice said.

"I'm just so scared they'll ruin my grades... They're the ones controlling them."

"They can't do anything. If they'd do, we'll just get them fired." He chuckled.

I smiled up at him.

"I love you, Harry."

"And I love you, Niall."

Our lips met in a little kiss, but the gentle kiss turned into a desperate one. His hands felt through my body roughly.

"What the hell?!"

My eyes widened, our bodies separated and our heads turned towards the door.

"Liam? Louis?" Harry shouted.

"I fucking called it! Now, give me the money." Louis said as he held out his hand towards Liam.

Liam grumbled and reached into his hand to give Louis what I assumed was money.

I looked at Harry, he still stood there frozen, just staring at his two friends.

"I-" he started but was cut off by his friends.

"We're totally cool with this Harry, you see-"

"We kinda knew what you two were up to. We-"

"We just wanted to wait and see if you'd grow b-"

"If you'd tell us by yourself."

I looked at the two confusingly. Harry just groaned and grumbled under his breath.

"Shut up you two. I get it, you accept it. But that doesn't mean everyone else will." Harry snapped.

"Isn't it worth it though?" Louis said.

"You'll always have Niall with you, and us two." Liam said.

"I guess it is... I'd do anything for you Niall. After years of keeping it a secret, I think it's time to come out now."

We smiled at each other and shared a kiss before going out in the halls with our hands grasped together, showing the world that it's us.

* * * *

Sorry that this sucked, I had like no inspiration while doing it.