It's Narry

Niall Horan

I looked at my phone to see if there's something new going on. A notification on Twitter popped up, I opened it.

 A notification on Twitter popped up, I opened it

I smiled with a little chuckle. But that ended as soon as I saw the first comment.

"Larry is real!" It stood...

I felt myself wanting to go back to old habits, but I'd rather not. Harry still cries from the memory of it.

I couldn't help myself, I scrolled through more and more comments. Many comments about Larry, but none about Narry yet.

I got sick as I saw one specific comment, it was so nasty and disgusting, I don't even wanna think about it.

I put down my phone and just sat there on the bed quietly. Suddenly I felt a wetness on my cheeks, I was crying. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I just couldn't help it.

Memories came back to me, memories of how good it felt, how numb and emotionless I used to feel from it. But then the memory of Harry finding out came. I made him cry, I made him scared of what I might do. Not what I'd do to him, but what I'd do to myself...

That's why I stopped. I wanted him to trust me and be able to let me go sometimes and still know that I'd come back.

"Niall?" The loving voice of Harry said.

I looked up at him. I was so deep into my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed he walking in.

"Harry..." I mumbled, my voice raspy from tears.

His expression turned into a worried one. He climbed into the bed beside me. His eyes watched over my body, probably searching for what I had thought about just seconds ago. When he saw nothing he relaxed a little and started to brush away my tears with his sleeves.

"What's wrong, love?"

"It's stupid really... It's no big deal." I grumbled.

I'm stupid for even crying over it. People don't know so they don't really know that they're doing something wrong.

"Tell me, we'll talk about it." Harry said in a truthful voice.

"I was reading your tweet... And then I saw the first comment, and then I just saw more and more." I mumbled while looking down at the sheets.

"Oh," his voice turned dark. "I saw it too. I know I shouldn't really get mad over it because they don't know. But still, they don't know how much it hurts. I've almost lost you before and I don't ever wanna feel that feeling again."

"I know. I'm sorry for what I did. I kinda thought about it today..." His expression darkened and I could see the sadness in his eyes. "But then I thought about you and how you felt, I knew I could never go back to it."

His eyes softened. "Good. I've told you, if you ever feel like that again, just call me immediately."

"I know, I will. But I think I'm over it."

"That's good." Harry took me into his arms, cuddling my body to his.

He put his head on my shoulder, breathing in my hair.

He let out a little moan. "You always smell so good."

Then his head moved a little lower so his mouth was against my neck, and he started licking and sucking on my skin. I couldn't control the moans I let out.

His mouth left my skin. "And you always taste so good too."

I smirked and pushed him to the bed, getting on top of him. I was gonna start taking of his shirt but a sound from outside the door stopped me.

Footsteps came closer and closer, until they stopped just outside the door. Then voices started to scream-whisper to each other.

"We can't just go in!" Liams voice whispered.

"Why not?" Louis voice whispered back.

"We don't know what they're doing! They could be doing something dirty."

"You mean sex?" Louis teased.

"Yes! Knock or send a message."

"But then we'll ruin it!"

"But we need to go right now!"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Come in!" He shouted.

The door burst open and they stumbled in.

"Thank god, we thought you were-" Liam stopped as he saw my position over Harry.

"We ruined their moment, Liam." Louis said.

I blushed and rolled off Harry.

"What we were gonna say is that we have to go right now or we won't make it on time." Liam said.

"Okay, we're coming."