The Boy In Class

Niall Horan

His beautiful eyes closing as the wind brushed his brown curls away from his face. His gorgeous face...

My pen dropped from my hand as the door to the classroom opened, I scrambled to close the little black leather book.

There he walked in like an angel put on earth to show us true beauty.

I carefully watched his every move. I always watched him, staring at him like he's the only thing in the world for me.

His feet made small little thumps on the ground as he walked to the far corner to sit down. As he passed me he quickly cast a look over my leather book.

Then the teacher came in and everyone got to work. Well most people talking, but those were probably getting more work done than me anyway.

I stared at the table in front of me, playing with my hair as I listened to his voice.

I always listened to his voice. He's got the most attractive voice I've ever heard.

He and his friends played around, joking about girls and stuff. I could only roll my eyes at what his friends said and smile at what he said.

This is how all my days went, me listening to him every second and staring at him whenever I can. Sadly he sat in the corner behind me that day, sometimes he's been sitting in front of me, and I liked those days more cause then I could stare even more.

I shook out of my haze as I saw all the others standing up. I looked around and realized that the lesson is over. I collected my empty papers and looked around for my leather book that were no longer on the table.

Everyone had went out of the classroom and I started panicking.
What if someone took it?! I have so many texts about him, and us.

"You dropped this..." A deep voice said from behind me, his deep voice.

I turned around to see him leaning onto the table behind him and holding my leather book.

His eyes met mine before they went down to stare at my book, it was open...

My eyes widened and I took a step back in horror.

"Are those..." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Who is this person you're writing about?"

I couldn't speak, it felt like my throat were shrinking. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

He stared at me for a while before looking away in thought.

"They're about me, aren't they?"

"They are..." I whispered.

"I've seen your looks Niall..."

I blushed and looked away.
Fuck, he knows...

"I'm sorry...I'll stop." I rushed out even though I knew I could never stop.

"I...I don't mind." He blushed and looked away. "I mean, just keep looking if you want...I guess." He whispered the last part.

I looked at him confusingly.
He couldn't be seriously, could he?

"Harry." His eyes snapped up to mine. "Why don't you mind?" I asked carefully.

"I don't know?" He said it more like a question and not a answer.

He stared at me like I should know the answer. But I had no idea.

"I mean...it's not like when annoying girls stare at me... I really don't mind you staring at me, and you're not a girl and you're definitely not annoying... I just don't know what this is." He said with honesty.

"Are you saying that you like me? I mean, like a friend..." I asked.

"No...not like a friend. I don't feel like this towards friends. You wanna know why I sit in the back of the classroom? It's so I can watch you. And all those times I've cracked dumb jokes that makes you smile... It's all been for you. And I don't know why I do this, I just wanna see you smile and be happy. You're so cute when you smile, and that freaks me out cause I've never thought like this about anyone else."

"I think you like me..." I said with a small smile.

"I've never had feelings for anyone before...but I guess I do have feelings for you."

"So...can I get my book back?" I said in a sassy voice that made him laugh.

"No, you're getting punishment." He smirked as he strode over to me.

"Me?! You're the one who stole my book!" I squeaked.

"You're getting punishment for not working today in class, Horan."

"And that's your fault for distracting me!" I tried to be serious but giggled out when he placed his hand on my chest.

"You're so cute." He smiled before his lips suddenly met mine.

I got pretty shocked but quickly recovered and kissed him back.

I'm kissing someone, not anyone, but Harry fucking Styles. The guy I've been in love with for three years!

Harry pulled away and smiled at me. "Do you wanna go eat somewhere? I'm pretty hungry after this long day."

I laughed and said "Sure" with a big smile.

Something is finally happening between me and him.

Something as big as a confession, doesn't always have to be so hard. After a while it'll be over, and you'll be happy to know the answer to your so many unanswered questions you're dying to ask.