Rumors

Harry Styles

I was just sitting around with our crew, chatting a little and watching tv.

"Big news on the Irish lad from One Direction!" A woman yelled on the television.

I hushed the others and looked straight at the tv.

"Niall Horan, is rumored to be the one in Ed Sheerans new song! Yes, he's rumored to be the "friend" mentioned in the new song called Don't by Ed Sheeran. The song is about a friend to Ed, who had sex with his girlfriend, in the same hotel-"

"What the hell?!" I yelled out. "He would never do that. Who the fuck even made that shit up? He's not like that! Fucking-"

"Harry, calm down."

I looked around the room to see everyone staring at me, I looked away awkwardly.

"I am calm...okay not really. But didn't you just hear?" I said quietly.

"Yeah we did, Niall can't see this, Harry."

My eyes widened.

"Fuck. When I left, he was watching tv! I need to get to him." I hurried up from the chair and waved goodbye to everyone before quickly hurrying away.

Niall is seriously the kindest person I've ever met. There's no one as truthful as him. There's no one as innocent as him. There's no one as adorable as him...

As I got closer to the door I took out my keys, then I hurried to unlock the door. I smashed the door open, didn't even care to slam it shut as I ran to the bedroom.

On the floor, he was. Whimpers and cries coming from him as his body shook.

"Niall" I whispered as I slowly sat down beside him on the floor.

"Mmh?" He sounded but made no move to look at me.

"You're shaking." I said as I pulled his body into my arms. "You're freezing as well."

"Am I a horrible person?" He asked with a voice choken from tears.

"No. Niall, you're the best person I've ever met, and that's the truth." I stroked his hair while rocking us back and forth.

"But they say differently...they always says how terrible I am..."

"Niall, stop this." I placed my face to his so our eyes met. "You're the most amazing person I've ever seen. You're so kind and so truthful, you would never harm anyone. You're so innocent. You fight to make people happy. You're adorable as fuck and your-"

I got cut off as a pair of soft lips met mine.

I gasped and my eyes widened.

Niall kissed me?

Suddenly he seemed to realize what he was doing cause he tore himself away from me, stared at me with fear and guilt in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I just, I like you, a lot. And I kind of just lost it. But seriously, it won't happen again. Sorry again..."

I was still shocked. Niall Horan just kissed me! My band mate and best friend, just kissed me.

"I should go. Again I'm-"

I crashed his body against mine and kissed him. I kissed him with so much passion and love. My tongue rubbed against his, my teeth lightly bit on his lips. I pulled away to breath.

"I've wanted to do that for long." I said with a smirk.

"Really?"

"Yes."

I took him in my arms, stood up and walked over to the bed. Then I put him down on the bed. I climbed in over him. I smirked down at him before lowering my head towards him, my lips softly touched his chest. I placed light kisses there. I kissed lightly up towards his neck. While at his neck, I slowly licked his skin before sucking. I marked his skin with my mouth. Then I moved to his face. I claimed his lips.

The world will know that he belongs to me. And that I belong to him.