chapter 12

"Miyu-chan , I know you don't want to go to class but ...please let me go ." Narumi said with a sweatdrop smiling as Miyu clinged on to him with a pout tears filling in her eyes .

"No ." She said in a childish tone shaking her head furiously clinging on to him more .

"But ...it's kinda hard to work with you clinging on to me ." Narumi tried to reason with her but failed when she shook her head once again . Sweatdroping Narumi sighed letting his head hang as he sat down on the chair of his desk in the faculty room
.

"Good morning ,Narumi ." Serina Yamada said as she walked into the room her eyes widen when she saw Miyu clinging on to him before chuckling .

"Ah, seems your finally gotten Miyu to cling on to you ." Serina said to him with a chuckle .

"Yes... I suppose ." Narumi replied with another sweatdrop before looking down at Miyu who slowly drifted off to sleep still clinging on to him from his shirt . Smiling softly he brushed back the hair from her face .

"Its kinda hard to get her to go to class since she starts crying each time she's left alone . So I thought I'd be better to keep her around for now ." Narumi said with a soft chuckle . Smiling Serina gazed at Miyu 's sleeping face before turning to Narumi.

"I think this was a good this , that that had happened , it helps Miyu start over fresh . She's been though a lot , so I think she deserves to forget all the pain and anger for now ." Serina said to Narumi making him from .

"Yes ...she has been though a lot ..." Narumi whispered frowning before standing up putting a bright smile on his face turning to Serina .

"Do you mind taking care of Miyu for a bit ? I have a small errand to run . I'll be right back ." Narumi said in a hurry before quickly handing over Miyu to Serina rushing out the room .

"I guess?" Serina said with a sweatdrop staring at the closed door before sighing . A small soft sound was heard making Serina look down at Miyu as she slowly began to move around ,slowly opening her eyes . Opening her eyes she gazed up at Serina with a daze look in her eyes . Serina smiled down at her nervously . Feeling more awake Miyu 's eyes widen a bit before they began getting watery .

"Oh no ." Just as she finished her sentence Miyu let out a loud cry beginning to cry loudly .

"No don't cry , it's alright . See ? It's alright ." Serina said nervously trying to rock Miyu only making her cry even more
.

"Damn you Narumi ." Serina said cursing under her breath .

"Eh? What's going on in here ?" Fukutan asked as he walked into the room . Serina quickly turned her head his way lightening striking behind her . Quickly standing up she rushed over to Fukutan with Miyu before pushing Miyu into his arms rushing out of the room .

"Here you take her !" Serina yelled out closing the door behind her rushing running away at full speed . Fukutan gazed over to the closed door with a confused look on his face before turning to the crying Miyu .

"Ah." Fukutan said his eyes widen a bit before softening smiling at Miyu gently .

"There now don't cry . It's alright ." He softly said to her before getting an idea throwing Miyu up in the air . Stopping instantly her crying her eyes widen before looking at Fukutan's smiling face. Throwing her again in the air she let out a happy laugh laughing as he continued to throw her up .

"Higher !" Miyu happily yelled out giggling .

"Eh ? What's going on in here ? Where's Serina ?" Narumi asked walking into the room his eyes widen at the sight in front of him before smiling When he saw Miyu laughing happily .