chapter 4 trip to the Northern Woods

A long time ago there lived a group of the most beautiful creatures in the world . Each had carried a different element power , one day a man had came across one of the creatures a beautiful bird the feathers glowing white , the tips of the feathers glowing in different colors , its feathered tail so long and beautiful it left a trail of behind it as it flew appearing like specs of diamond dust  . ( pic on the cover ) So enchanted by the bird's beauty the man captured the creature locking it up in a large room full of all his treasures , placing the bird in a large gold cage . Before the  man left the room a small sweet voice cried out

"Please let me out I hate the darkness ." Surprised the man found a girl sitting on her knees wearing a long white layered dress that was short from the front inches from her knees and had a very long tail . Separate white long sleeves with the ends wide and wore white slippers with ribbons tied around the legs . Ignoring her cries the man left her there in the room filled with darkness . Feeling the darkness filling her now sad and lonely heart as her wings turned black as she cried her sorrows till her death sleep.

----------

pov : Miyu

opening my eyes I started blankly at the ceiling . putting my arm to cover my eyes .

" good morning mama ."

two voices called out cheerfully in a childish tone . removing my arm I looked at the two smiling faces staring down at me . My emotionless face soften as I smiled a bit.

" good morning Kanaria ... Hinaichigo ." I said as I reached out both my hands patting them both of them on the head giggling they both grabbed on to my hands keeping them there smiling I sat up placing them both on my lap .

" ne mama can we come with you today ? " Kanaria asked as she sat still as I reached out on my nightstand for my comb beginning to slowly combing her green coloured curly hair putting it into two ponytails .

" please mama ." Hinaichigo begged as she got up on her feet on my lap so she face would be just right in front of me as her eyes watered and gave me the puppy dog face .... cute...

" absolutely not ." Shinku told with a frown on her face as she appeared from nowhere standing on top of the end of the bed .

" EH ?!"

"EH ?!"

the two yelled out turning to see the time on my old black clock resting on the night stand . Slowly getting out of bed I began getting ready for class letting those three alone . On the small table was already a fresh cup of dark coffee with a piece of red velvet and cheese cake . The other the pair of twins sat on the smaller taller seats as they smiled happily .

" good morning mama ."

" good morning mother . I hope you had a good sleep ."

Suiseiseki and Souseiseki said slightly smiling I sat beside Souseiseki she left her hat on the table even though she was the younger twin she was much more serious and mature . smiling kindly for the first time in a long time I reached up my hand I ran my figures though her hair brushing it away from her face .

" you don't have to be so serious I'm you mom be yourself ." I said a a soft tone smiling she reached up grabbing my hand like Hinaichigo and Kanaria with her small hands .

" hai mama ." she cheerfully said before I picked her up placing her on my lap soon her sister whined wanting to sit on my lap in the end the two sat peacefully in my lap . After having finished my breakfast I got up carefully putting the two on the floor before going to the bathroom in my room to brush my teeth and wash my face . Coming back I sat back in front of my white dresser with a mirror quickly I brushed my hair partly back from the left with a blue rose hair brooch . getting up I picked out my uniform beginning to change .