chapter 2 Jinno

pov : Miyu

" Did you hear me? what's your alice ?" He asked again giving me a hard look while all the others just  watched the scene in front of him. Frowning i turned my head away not noticing i had still been hugging on to Ruka's arm.why should I have to tell him ?

  Gazing around I could help but notice a boy standing close by, his eyes fixed on me. Mind reader like that's going to help at all he's too weak to read my mind. He looked at me for a few minutes before he grew confused as to how I was able to block him . As if I would let someone read my mind that easily . Natsume noticing this, frowned back at the boy almost in disappointment .  I guess he would make the boy read other people's mind in order to discover stuff about them .

" Why should I tell you ? your just a boy ?" I asked him tilting my head to the side almost leaning it on Ruka' s arm .

" Hey you don't talk to Natsume like that and don't touch Ruka like that !" A girl screamed as she walked over to us with a angry look on her face , her flock of followers following close behind .

 hmm her Alice was useless . I frowned at her, she was being too loud . At such an age she's already wearing too much make-up, ugh . I could already tell she was one of those girls who like getting too much attention and think all high and mighty .

" Useless ." I said softly but loud enough for her to hear . She growled at me angrily upon hearing my words .

" What's useless ?" she ask me with a really angry look on her face.

" Your alice is useless ." I told her as I started feeling tired again from her annoying voice. she started screaming at me, I couldn't tell what she was saying any more . she's so noisy does she ever stop . After a few minutes of her still screaming I had enough of her screaming at me .

"Be quiet already ." I said using one of my alices she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out . Shocked she started waving her hands around as she ran around the class room . hmm amazing she looks a lot like a chicken running around the place .

" Hey what did you do to her ?" Someone asked, turning i noticed Natsume looking at me again .

" I used one of my alices would you like me to give her her voice back ?" I asked him as an amused look appeared on his face.

" No, she should stay like that .How long does it last anyways ?" He asked me looking at her as she ran around the class .

" Until I get bored of it ." I said before I leaned my head on Ruka' s arm closing my eyes . This isn't really comfortable but it will have to do for now . I'd much rather sleep on his lap but I can't do that now or he might never let me sleep on his lap . I was surprised when I suddenly felt a hand on my head . I decided to let him do what he wanted, I was already too sleepy to even say anything . I wonder how this is is going to turn out .

~~~~

pov : Natsume

I sighed already bored of watching Sumire running around the room like a crazy chicken . It was peaceful not having to hear her annoying voice , turning I noticed that girl had already fallen asleep hugging onto Ruka' s arm with her free arm as she still held that doll in her other arm . that doll I had noticed it open its eyes when they walked in and close them again once everyone turned to look their way . hmm just what kind of Alice does that girl even have .

" Ah she looks so cute sleeping like that." Mikan said rather loudly as she sat in front of them watching her sleep . annoying .

" Ah Sakura your going to wake her up ." Ruka told her as he looked down at the girl watching for any signs of waking up and sighed in relief when there was none .