chapter 3 : sweet dreams

pov : Natsume

" Hey Natsume she's been there for a while now hasn't she ." Ruka said a bit worried as he stared at the door of her room . damn I'm hungry already . I bet she's still sleeping . Walking up to the door I raised my leg before kicking it hard and loud . Ruka jumped back shocked as he stared at me with wide eyes and his mouth wide open 0o0 .

" Nat ... Natsume ." he said as if trying to claim me down . I frowned kicking the door again but not as hard as the first one .

" Hey hurry up in there or we're leaving you ." I called out to her, a few minutes later she walked out rubbing her eye as two of her dolls floated beside her one on each side . Both wore similar outfits with a eye patch with a rose over one of their eyes.

" Sorry I fell asleep ." she stating the obvious before closing the door behind her . I noticed the clothes she was wearing a simple white short sleeve dress to her knees , a pair of white flats , she wore the same jewelry but had added a light blue ribbon on her hair on the right side , and tied a light blue ribbon around her neck with the bow showing on the right side . she looked so much like a human sized doll. .  . looking from the corner of my eyes I saw Ruka lightly blushing as he stared at her . hmm

" What happened to that other doll ?" I asked as we began to walk to the dinning hall ( don't really remember how you call it so I'll be calling it that :) )

" Mama left Suigintou to get some rest since she was too tired , so me and my sister decided to come with mama , our names are Kirakishou the seventh doll and my sister Barasuishou the youngest eighth doll ." she said explained introducing herself as well . hmm as we walked out of the building in silence she moved in front of me stopping me from walking .

" Move ." I told it trying to move around it but it only moved back in front of me .

" Move ." she repeated what the ?

" Get out of my way ." I warned her

" Get out of my way ." she mimicked me giggling. This doll is getting on my nerves already . ahead I noticed those two had stopped looking back at us the other twin doll whispered something to Miyu giggling before looking back at me .

" Kirakishou ." Miyu called out her name . The doll giggled at me once more before she rushed over to her .

" Mama ." she called out reaching out her arms which miyu answered by putting her arms around the doll as the other only watched .

" Come on it's already a bit late ." Ruka said pointing ahead nodding we began walking over to the dinning hall again the whole way was silent the two dolls would giggling every once in a while as they sneaked gazes at me . Tt was starting to annoy me . when got there we showed them our ids before being able to get our food and finally sat down to eat . I noticed how little Miyu ate even her dolls ate a bit of her food as well .

" Hey how is it that those things are eating food ?" I asked rudely at Miyu it sorta freaked me out .

" We use the food we eat as extra energy so we don't have to take so much from mama ." The one who I think was called Barasuishou answered as she sat on Miyu 's lap and the other one sat on Ruka ' s lap holding Ruka ' s rabbit as she pet it . Some how I knew I wasn't going to get that well along with that one .

" Miyu - chan !" someone called out looking up I saw Mikan rushing over like a idiot as Hotaru walked behind her . Instantly Miyu tried hiding behind Ruka again .

" Hello there Sakura ." Ruka greeted her with a small smile . Smiling she suddenly gasped as she looked down at the food in front of Miyu .

" Amazing Miyu that's even more than Natsume ! lucky !" she said yelling as she eyed a chocolate piece of cake drooling already .