chapter 19

"I don't understand." Ruka said frowning slightly as he gazed down at his hands.

"Why didn't she tell us, or even try to go against the ESP?" He questioned standing in front of all the staff teachers . All wearing troubled looks on their faces.

"She can't not while her son is in this school and not when the person she cared for deeply is still missing." Narumi explained to the small boy with a frown .

"that person... is yui 's father ?" Ruka asked nervously .

"No, the father used to live her at the academy. Miyu and him were classmates he was also part of the dangerous class. He went on a mission one day and disappeared soon after ." Narumi said with a bit of hesitation  as he gazed away with a deep frown . His eyes miles away as his mind drifted off .

Wherever you are, please come back safely .

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa whoa , I didn't expect you to have actually come all this way. Why did you ?" Tet asked the black haired boy on his knees in front of him . His wrists bonded my thick cuff chains behind him sweat gathering at his forehead as he had his head lower, keeping silent as he clenched his fists.  .

"Hmmm." Smirking at him he rested the side of his face on his hand staring at the boy before sighing snapping his fingers . In an instant the cuff fell of his wrists falling to the ground with a clunk.

"Your name is, Natsume right ? You remind me of someone. Someone who's long dead already . Your a lot like him Miyu's first love ." Tet said grinning when Natsume 's head snapped up listening to the last part .

"First love ?" Natsume asked.

"Did that catch your attention ." Tet grinned leaning forward before he frowned leaning back in his chair as his mind wandered off hundreds of years ago .

"It was a story of a long time ago, A time when the world was newer . " He frowned as his hand reached up to touch a silver locket around his neck . Natsume stared silently as he listened to what the boy in front of him said .

"When I was one of the first ones born with the gifts you young people call ,'alices' now . I began looking for others with similar gifts like mine . She had been the first that I had found back then . " He said, Natsume's eyes widen at the new information.

Tet's eyes glowed for second before , Natsume 's eyes widen as the floor around him suddenly disappeared . The walls and ceiling disappearing filled with a blue sky . It felt like they were moving at a quick pace yet at still standing in one place .

"What is this ?" Natsume questioned as he felt as if he were standing in mid air.  Waiting for him  to fall down from the sky. 

"Don't worry , this is just of of my 'alice' gifts.  To take you into my memory ." Tet said as he floated besides him . The scene finally stopped as they stood above what seemed to be a very busy city street . Cherry blossom aligned in the middle of the street . Very window and entrance of the buildings held a red lantern . Elder men and young men walked in and out of the buildings . Some accompanied by beautiful women wearing face makeup , their lips painted in a deep red .

"This is ..."

"The red district." Tet confirmed with a distasteful frown. 

"'Miyu' mother was a geshia here . One of the most popular and beautiful one the red district had ever seen.  She met Miyu father here, a foreigner just passing by.

After she got pregnant with Miyu the man disappeared, I've tried to figure out who could possibly be Miyu's father but there's no way of knowing and Miyu's mother refused to say who it was . Only thing that was known was that  Miyu inherited almost all of her gifts from her father .