NOT A CHAPTER

Hi guys!
I know I haven't written in a REALLY long time. Sorry for that. I've been busy with school but the main reason I haven't written is because I don't know how I should continue the book! As you all know Emily has recently found out that she is betrothed to Ryan. I'm really torn between two different ideas currently.

1) They run away together to some other state together (probably California because they are currently in Washington. But that can change) and the book would focus on them trying to fit into the real world. They will probably just be friends but who knows!

2)They decided to accept their parents decisions and the book is about how they deal with being engaged but also being in high school.

I know the first idea kind of defeats the purpose of the book and the title. But if you guys do choose the first option then the name and cover will obviously change.

Thanks for being patient guys! Please comment so the book can continue! Oh also my friend pmk7676 have started a book together! It's called the Alpha's Secret. *Cue mysterious music* Anyways you should check it out it's written on our joint account pemk706. Yeah we're really creative hence our account. So you should go check out her book and our book Alpha's Secret.

Don't forget to vote for how you want Story Tale High to continue... or not continue if the name changes I guess. Anyways thanks for commenting!
-emk701