1 (edited)

"Daddy!" I hear Jungkook cry.

"You're such a scaredy-cat. All you do is call Dad!" Yoongi was teasing the youngest again.

"Boys! Get down here now," I call out to them from my seat. 

"Yoongi, what do you think you're doing? Go to time out. As for you, Jungkook, go and play with one of your other brothers. What is Taehyung doing?"

"He's on the Xbox,"

I sigh and try to keep my composure. 

"What about Jimin?"

"Jimin is with Alien. Hoseok is looking on eBay for horses and Daddy is sleeping," My lips curl into a small smile when I find out Namjoon is asleep.

"Go hide, and I'll come to find you with daddy in a minute," Jungkook runs away into the living room.

I knock quietly on the office door and let myself in.

"Is that you, my love?" Namjoon groans under his breath, waking up slowly.

"Yeah. Hide and Seek time with Jungkook? He and Yoongi have been arguing non-stop," he laughs and I pull him off of the beanbag before kissing his cheek.

"Stop! You're hurting my eyes," I hear Jungkook call from the door. "Come on everyone! We're playing Hide and Seek!"

After 3 (draining) rounds of Hide and Seek, Jungkook agreed to settle down to bed. Namjoon read a story to him and tucked him in. 

Once all of the kids had settled, I poured a glass of wine for each of us and sat in the rocking chair. 

Life was hectic, but it was beautiful. Five amazing children. A loving husband. Perfect. Too perfect.