7 (edited)

As I closed the door on Taehyung's bedroom, Jie came up behind me. She smiled and opened her arms up to me. I outstretched my own and brought her close to me. To see my little girl happy and home again was the missing piece in my puzzle. 

"You're such a great dad. Both of you are. The boys really love you. I love you, dad."

"I love you too, sweetie. You still haven't told me why you're here though."

"Dad, I know this may seem difficult for you. I know that seeing me travel and leave you both behind was hard. I know that. But I want you to be with me. I miss you so much when I travel. I was wondering if you wanted to move to England with me."

I was shocked. She had been away from us for so long, abandoning her parents and brothers. And now she wanted us with her full-time. 

"Dad? I know it's a lot to think about. I'll let you talk to Dad. But please, this would mean the world to me. You would be in a place with an amazing education system, the best universities in the world on your doorstep. You'd have good jobs there, and you'd be with me again."

Namjoon came down the hall behind me. I almost fell into him as he held my shoulder. 

As I explained Jie's offer to him, his reaction was almost identical to my own.

We sat to think about it, and soon enough, Jin was asking for an answer. 

"Dads, do you have an answer?"

"Okay, sweetie. We'll think about it. But we need jobs, and a home, and a school."

im sorry this is short and hella fuckin late <3 

ive been trying to work on my imallexx fic so i can at least attempt to get it posted for wattys as well as the fact that school is consuming meeeee