Before the beginning

Hello my name is Amber. Me and my brother, Jessie are the youngest children of Lord Elrond. When we were 226 years old my mother thought it was time to start training us as skin-changers, for my mother is part skin-changer and part elf there for me and Jessie are part skin-changer as well. Jessie loved training to be a skinchanger as did i, but i would much rather be a elven warrior which both jessie and mother dont understand. so after 20 years of training we are some of the best fighters and leaders. our kind have lived in packs for generations and if anyone needs help all we must do is call..

before leaving our father to go train we were taught how to fight with all the different elvish wepons and we both have sets of our own.

now me and my jessie are leaders of our own pack. all the skinchangers who we trained with are under our comand because there is so many of us mother decided it would be best if jessie and i lead all the younger skinchangers. as i am the older of the two of us i was the choosen leader but because we are twins we are both leaders as it is fair. jessie would be in conplete control over the pack if i were to leave or fall ill for a short period of time but other than that he left most of the conflict for me to handle.

but this story starts when we return to our home rivendell to see our father and get mixed up in things we shouldnt have.