Chap. Two

Toby's POV

"Toby isn't that Swazz over there with a blonde?" my best friend asks me. We were at the mall looking for some new outfits.

It's been two months since we ended things and it's been hard as hell dealing without him.

Turning around I notice that Sheila was right. Coming out of Victoria Secret with a blonde on his shoulder and some bags in his hands.

Tears well up in my eyes as I see them grabs hands. Getting up and grabbing my bags I run out of the mall. But not before hearing Swazz yell my name.

"Toby wait damn!" I hear him yell. I stop running but don't turn around.

"Toby look at me please?" he asks.

Swazz's POV

Toby turns around with tears streaming down her face and it kills me.

"Is that your girlfriend?" she asks me.

Charley was a girl I had been sleeping with after I broke things off with Toby. She didn't amount to her in any way but She was a good bed mate.

After a while she started claiming me as her boyfriend and I never corrected her. We came to the store today to buy her some lingerie since she said she wanted to be sexy for me.

I didn't spend a penny on her, it was all her money. Even though that's what she wanted me to do.

"No." I answer.

"But you bought her lingerie." she says.

"Listen Toby I didn't buy her anything. She paid for everything herself. You were the only girl I have ever bought something for and you know that." I tell her completely true.

"Okay." she answer wiping her tears.

Walking over to her I grab her face pulling it towards me.

"You know I really missed you Toby." I tell her kissing her lips gently.

"Yeah," she smiles.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have ended things between us then. Have fun with your blonde bitch. I hope she satisfies you." she says before Walking away.

Shit.
....
Short but it's to build up the Swazz and Toby-- Swazz and Charley-- Toby and Charley drama/relationship to come.