Chapter Fourteen

Swazz

"John funny seeing you here". A voice says behind me. I was in line at McDonald's getting me some food before heading home.

Toby had to work late, and my ass sucks at cooking so she just told me to get something quick to pick up.

"Charley.... long time no see". I say to the girl I hadn't seen in months.

"I know right. It's been a while. Still looking good I see. Well nice running into you, gotta run bye". She says before walking away hasty.

It took me another fine minutes before I got my food.

"Thank you". I say walking out the store.

Making my way to my car, I'm stopped by a pretty large guy.

"Are you the fool I saw in there talking to my girl"? He says pointing to Charley who is cheesing.

Rolling my eyes, I try to walk around him but he pushing my back.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you".

"Man I don't know what your problem is, but I don't have time for you and this game you're playing".

"Hi Swazz". I hear a voice say from behind me and I instantly get sick to my stomach.

Jessica.

"What do you want"? I ask her.

She smiles a sinister smile at me before say, "oh we both know what I want". That's the last thing I hear before everything goes dark.
...

"Aahhh". I scream jolting up. Looking around I find that I'm in an unfamiliar room.

"What the fuck"? Looking down at my legs they're chained to the wall.

"Oh your awake, finally I was thinking I would have to splash some water on you"?

"Let me go"! I scream at her as she makes her way over to me.

Laughing she sit down in front of me, a tray of food in her hand.

"Now come on silly you know I can't do that. Charley is out now getting rid of Toby. Soon you and I will be able to be together without any interruptions. Until then however, I have to make sure you stay here with me, so not to run away from true love".

Getting up she leaves the plate of food on the ground, before walking out of the room.

Hours passed before I heard someone else come into the room.

It was Charley.

"What the fuck am I doing here"? I ask her.

"Shut up Swazz and listen. Jessica... that girl is crazy. I thought going along with her plan would of been a smart thing to do, but I was mistaken. She'll go to any links to make sure you and her and together. Even so far as planning on killing Toby. Don't worry though, I can't go on any longer. I'm headed over to warn Toby now. I'm sorry Swazz, I didn't mean for it to go this far".

She walks away and before I know it I'm all alone with my thoughts again.

All I know is, she better not hurt Toby. Or she'll how hell to pay.