Chap. Three

Charley

Swazz's POV

"Who was that girl the other day in the mall?" charley asked me as she straddles my lap. We had just fucked and all I wanted to do was go smoke with the boys.

I knew she was bound to ask me and was ready to answer when she did.

"A old friend of mine. Somebody that I really care about." I tell her. There's no point in lying.

"Does she means more than I do?" she asks. I thought about lying but I see what that did to Toby and I couldn't do it again.

"She means more to me that you could ever try to be."

Slapping my chest Charley climbs off my chest starting to get dressed.

As she walks out of the room I let her go. She wanted me to chase after her but why would I do that.

"Wow John you couldn't even come after me. What do I mean to you, nothing?" she asks me as she comes back into the room.

"Pretty much. I only keep you around because your a good fuck."

"So why am I your girlfriend then?"

"Because you claimed that you were and I never corrected you. Like I said you were just a good fuck. If you being my girlfriend kept you around than I let you think that."

"Fuck you John!" She screams before leaving for good.

After she finally left I got dressed. My food supply was low and I needed to get food.

Toby usually did the shopping for me but seeing as she wants nothing to do with me anymore, I have to do it myself now.

As soon as I get to the door I hear the bell ring. Opening it up I see Toby with a handful of grocery bags.

"I figured you needed more food so I went shopping for both our houses." she says smiling that beautiful smile she has. Seeing her here at my doorstep made my heart skip a beat.

"Thanks." I say as I grab the bags and bring them in.

"No problem."she says stepping in and closing the door. She begins to put up groceries and I can't help but state at her.

She had on one of those one piece outfits. It hugged her booty perfectly and led my mind to dirty thoughts.

"Would you like me to cook you some food before I go?" She asks me which brought me out of my daze.

"Yea, please."

Anything for her to stay longer I would get her to do.

Three hours later the food is done and Toby is getting ready to leave.

All the while she cooked we laughed and joked around. It reminded me of how we used to be before I fucked shit up.

She cooked some fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, cabbage, corn bread, pasta salad, shrimp, white rice, hamburgers, and fried some fish. It was so I never got hungry. Something she always did. Cooked more than enough food so I had food whenever I was hungry.

She also cooked a variety of breakfast foods for in the morning.

"I'm leaving Swazz." she yells from the living room. I was still in the kitchen putting all the food up.

Running to catch her I grab her hand and pull her towards me. Lifting her chin I pull her face closer and kiss her.

She immediately drops her bags and kisses me back. Hands in my hair she tugs causing to groan.

Pulling away both of our lips are swole.

"Stay the night?" I ask. She simply shakes her head yes before pulling me down for another kiss.