Chapter Six

Swazz's POV

"So is everything set at the house?" I ask Skate through the phone.

"Yeah bruh the only thing we need now are you and Toby." he say as I hear russling in the background.

"I'll be there in like twenty I got to pick something up real quick. Gone ahead and call Toby over." I tell him. He agrees before hanging up.

Walking into the jewelry store I ask for Jessica before standing off to the side.

My plan to make Toby mine is to decorate my house all nice and pretty. Skate will call her over there to hang out. When I get there I'll pop the promise ring out and ask her to be mine.

Hopefully it all goes as planned and she accepts my proposal. I honestly need Toby in my life.

Jessica is this tall model like Kendall Jenner look alike. She's the one who I called to help me pick out the perfect ring.

"You must be John?" she asks as she walks up to me to shake my hand

"You must be John?" she asks as she walks up to me to shake my hand. I quickly shake it before getting to business. I had a woman I needed to make mine soon.

"So John." she says as she bats her eyes at me Your looking for a promise ring right?"

"Yeah we actually talked about some kind of design I want."

"Oh yeah we did. Come on silly boy let's go find you a promise ring." she says grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

After five minutes we find the perfect ring and I pay.

"Soooo... When will I see you again John?" she asks and I look at her likes she's crazy.

"Never." I say before walking out.
.........
I hear laughing when I get home so I know Toby is here.

Making sure the ring is in my pocket, I walk in.

The first to look up is Toby and of course I'm taken aback by her beauty.

"Hey guys." I greet them walking in.

"Wassup man." Skate says dapping me up.

"Swazz this is amazing you didn't have to do all of this for me." Toby says smiling at me.

"I did have to though. I care about you to much and I need you in my life. It's boring without you, and I don't want it to be all about sex anymore. I want the real thing. Which is why..." i say grabbing the box.

"I bought you this." I say bringing out the promise ring I bought her.

" I say bringing out the promise ring I bought her

She gasps when she sees it covering her mouth.

"Swazz that is beautiful, but why?"

"This is my promise ring to you. I promise you the world, moon, and back. But most importantly I promise you my heart, all my love and support, time, effort, and ALL of me." I say as I slide the ring on her right ring finger.

"But that is not all." I say reaching in the box again this time pulling out identical rings.

"I also promise to treat you like a queen and in turn I be the king you will always want and or need

"I also promise to treat you like a queen and in turn I be the king you will always want and or need." I say before pulling her towards me.

"So what do you say Toby. Will you be my queen and let me be your king?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes a million times yes!"she screams pulling me down for a kiss.

I revel in the kiss and try not to laugh at the crying Skate in the background.

Toby was finally mine.
....
So Jessica will be a constant in the book.
She will kinda take the place of Charley. And yes she will be crazy!!