Chapter Five

Toby's POV

"You're stupid." my best friend tells me. I had just finished telling her about what happened between Swazz and I.

"I mean for how long have you wanted this guy. Months, years. Why would you say that?" she was right. I finally had the chance to make something happen between Swazz and I and I blew it.

I shrug my shoulders as I continue to eat my sandwich.

"Toby look at me." Sheila says.

I look at her, her face smiling one of those somber smiles.

"I know he hurt you and this is why you are doing this, but don't let your stupid ass head get in the way of getting the man that you want.

I shake my head taking in everything that she was saying. Everything she said was true.

I couldn't allow myself to lose Swazz. Time to come up with a plan to win him over for good.

Swazz's POV

"Damn my nigga so you finally getting the balls to tell Toby how you really feel?" Tez asks me slapping hands.

Skate comes up to grabbing on to my shoulders. "I told him that you don't find a girl like Toby just anywhere. Loyal and she gives out good ass pussy. You was about to throw away a good ass girl."

"Damn I know. When she hit me with the we just fuck buddies I swear I bout died."

"Ahahaha my boy that is what some good ass pussy and a loyal ass girl will do for ya." Derek says smiling at me.

"So what's the plan my man?" Chad asks me slapping my shoulder.

"Well I was thinking..."

Short filler chapter!!!