Chapter Eleven

Toby

It's been a week since that crazy bitch showed up at our dinner. I've been seething ever since. It's one thing when she's crazy from a distance, but she showed up at dinner, and that wasn't the end of it.

 Two days later she showed up when Swazz and I were out for lunch. She actually had the audacity to order food, and SIT with us. Yesterday she showed when we were out shopping. It's like she knew exactly where we were going to be and it was starting to get out of hand.

Which is why I decided to put matters into my own hand. I texted her from Swazz's phone asking to meet at the coffee shop down the road.

Of course her crazy ass answered without any hesitation. Swazz was out with the boys, so he wouldn't have any idea where I was going or what I was doing.

It took me fifteen minutes to get to the coffee shop. When I walked in, she was already in the back. She'd ordered muffins and what looked like Swazz's favorite drink. How she knew what it was beat me, but that was besides the point.

"Hello". I greeted her. Sitting down, I grab the cup, taking a long gulp. The look on her face was priceless. It was obvious she wasn't expecting me seeing as I'd texted her from Swazz's phone.

"What are you doing here? Where's Swazz"? she asks looking around the shop.

"He's not coming. I texted you okay. Listen Jessica, Swazz doesn't want you. He's with me, he's in love with ME. Stop stalking him, stop stalking US, stop calling him, texting him, and popping up when we're out. I'm tired of you showing up. I'm tired of you being this crazy bitch that continues to follow MY man. He's never going to love you. He's never going to be with you. He's never going to leave me for you so STOP! If you don't you're going to force me to get a restraining order on you."

After getting all of that off my chest. I grabbed my coffee and a muffin, before walking out.

Hopefully what I said gets to her, because I don't want to get legal on her, but if I have to I will.

Jessica

That BITCH! Who does she think she is. To show up and talk about MY man as if he's hers. To try and stop me from seeing MY man. From talking to MY man. Oh she had another thing coming if she thought I was going to let her get in the way of MY life with MY man. Oh boy did she have another thing coming.