Chapter 1

Hey guy, so this my first story......on this account. So yah I have another account with three stories. If u want to know the name leat me know.

_________________________________________

Jennifer's P.O.V

I rolled on my hard mattress, and hit the hard wood floor. I layed on the floor a little while longer trying to fully get up. I jumped up off the floor.

"Morning!" sang my wolf Alanna.

"Morning" I said back to her.

I hurried down the stairs I had to hurry and make the pack breakfast. Thank god they weren't up yet, they would be so mad breakfast wasn't ready.

I grapped a pan from the shelf and some eggs, bacon and Waffles for the fridge.

I quickly started cocking for the giant pack  and set it on the tables. Soon after I was done I heard the pack coming down the stairs. As they past me some looked at me in discuss and others hit me across the face. I bowed as Alpha James past by. James, Alpha of the blood moon pack one of the number one top packs in the world, they are fearless even the females. Children start training as young as 5 years old.

"Fucking discussing." said James as he slit out his food and punched me in my face.

"Just like you." said his second in command, Kellin Beta and his best friend.

"Let's good." said James grappling his jacket not before pushing me to the floor.

After they left I ran upstairs, to get ready for school.

"Don't listen to them." said Alanna angry.

"Yah I know. " I sighed back to her.

I put on some black ripped jeans, a dark blood red shirt, pulled on a black hoodie, and slipped on a black beanie.

I ran back down stairs and hurried out the door I was late and had no time for breakfast not that I ate it half the time anyways. I soon reached school and just like at 'home' I got the same discussed looks. I pulled my beanie more over my black hair almost covering my eyes.

"You're late." said the teacher as I walked into the class room, math.

"Um yes I'm sorry." I said.

She gave me a smug look and went back to teaching not even the teachers like me,  the whole school was just for werewolves.

I headed to my daily set in the back of the class. I zoned out as the teacher started talking about a quiz, nothing I could pass.

After the bell rang I hurried out of class.

"Jennifer." said a familiar husky voice.

"Y-yes J-J-James?" I stuttered as he walked closer.

He walked up to me than proceeded to bunch me he punched me in my gut, he punched me hard a few more times before he stopped. He had me pushed  up against a locker.

"Do my homework will you." he said dropping the stack of paper in my arms.  Werewolf school lots of homework, they want us to fit in, so when we grow up we act just like any human.

"Y-yes James. " I said as I feel to the ground.

"Call me Alpha James!" he yelled at me as he began to walk away as if nothing just happened.

"Yes Alpha." I whispered.

I got up and headed to my next class, great I have this one with James. I hurried along so I wouldn't be late to my next class.

I quickly walked to the back of the class. 

******************************

Sorry this chapter is late but and short, hold you like it is going to be longer than the original songs here is the first chapter