Chapter 4

Wow the song is Wolf In Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off by Nightcore

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, with sunlight cutting its light trow the blinds.

"AhH." I slightly scream as I see James next to me and I fall of the bed from backing up to far.

"Jen?" I heard a raspy voice say from the bed.

"Uh y-yes. " I said poping up from the group.

"You okay." he said still sounding sleepy.

Damn he's voice is so hot right now.  STOP Jen

"No no keep on going Jen." said Alanna.

"Shut up. " I said back to her.

"Yah. " I said to James.

I checked the time 6:30, 30 minutes till school starts. I quickly started putting on some clothes I found around the room, not caring that James was still in there.  James ran out the room probably to get dressed to.

"Come on Man. " I heard a voice scream. it sound like Max.

"You ready?" said James knocking on my door.

"Yah. " I said open the door almost hitting him in the face.

We made it to school just in time. Everyone looked at us as we walked in to class everyone was already there. The boys just smirked as they walked to their sets in the front of the class. While I the shy kid people barely know exist walks off head down to the back of the room. When I reached the back of the class and sat at my desk pulling out me Sketch book and started drawing. Class went by as usual teacher calls thinking I'm not paying attention, well I'm not I answer the question correctly might I add as always, I don't even know why they try anymore. Own and just like every got damn romance book James was looking at me oh Yah me made eye contact no I didn't blush are freak out are turn around, we sat there starting at each other one time for a good 10 minutes. Nice, Yah I know. Wow on cocky all of a sudden.

The whole day went by like. Fantastic. At lunch it was even more wired. But I did get to know more about the boys and they even sat by me a few classes so that was fun.

I sighed and plopped down on my new bed, James got me some stuff. My room was mostly black but I liked it like that I got a new phone a computer some other stuff.

"Hmm I wonder how far I could go with this, him being nice." I said to myself.

"Alanna ideas. " I said smirking in my head.

"Oww I'm glade you asked. " she said.

I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

'James can you come here.' I said mind linking him.

'Okay on second' he said back.

The games have begun.

!!!!::::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been updating like I should have been I have been quite busy the past few days