Chapter 6

Jennifer's P.O.V

I got up the next day.

"Today's my birthday." I said happily.

I was going to find my mate,  I was going to be happy.

I skipped down to the kitchen happily. I was so happy I made breakfast for the whole pack even though I didn't have to.

I went to school early leaving a note saying I have left. I quickly went to my class hoping to find my mate. No luck. I was distracted and couldn't stay focused because I was only think about my mate.  Would he be mean or nice,  tall are short. I really didn't care at the time I was to exited.

I hurried out the class, I was grated by this amazing smell as I walked out the door. I raced of in the detraction. It it was James James was my mate as we locked eyes we slowly walked to each other.

"Umm...so. " I said.

"Yah. " he said answer my question.

He gave me a hug. I pulled away quickly

"What is it?" he said worried.

"It's just the sparks" I lied laughing.

As I hugged him all the awful things he had done to me popped into my head. But I didn't want to think about it I just want to be happy. This was supposed to be the best day of my life, not a flash back of my past.

"Hey Um We should get to class." I said with a small laugh.

As we walked down the hall their where kids shrouding the class we had.

"What's going on. " I said making my way to the front.

"Kids leave." said the principal with a shaky voice.

"Wh-" I was cut off by the sight in font of me.  The teacher was dead, their blood everywhere, blood splatters painted the walls.    Wait in a minute no, I thought as I saw a pattern I remember all to well...