Chapter 10

Justins P.O.V

"Jen,Jen" I called she was sitting right next to me but didn't seem to hear me she was off in some other world.

"Oh yes." she said looking at me.

"Are you okay." I asked.

"Yeah just fine, my head is just in the clouds." she said.

She had been spacing out a lot lately. Maybe she's been thinking about the war. I really hope she's still not mad at me about me deciding to make her stay here with the pack without asking.

"Hey um so about earlier I'm really sorry about not asking you first." Sitting up from my lay down position on my bed.

"I...never mind." she said looking away from me.

"What the matter." I say in a soft voice . Sitting up stiffing in fear as I feel a ping in my chest, as I worry she is upset with me.

"Noting I'm...." she stops again still looking away from me, a small sniffle coming after.

"Sweetie whats the matter please don't cry." I said softly turning her my way as she looks me in the eye as hers began to water.

She said nothing but placed her head in her hands rubbing her eyes.

I take her face in my hands cupping her cheeks making her look up at me yet again.

"Do you hate me?" I asked consured looking in her eyes.

"No, NEVER." she said quick locking her lips with mine as we kiss long and passionly before she raps her arms around my neck.

I sigh in relief as I rap my arms around her neck.

"Then what is the matter?" I said.

"The war, I had a dream its going to rip apart the world the supernatural one and human one. We'll be savages hunting humans to survive." she said sharply.

I understand the destruction we will cause will do more harm than good we will all lose. Causing mass destruction not only in our world but others.

"If this is true than, we cant let the war happen. We have to tell them before its to late." I say.

"But how do we even know its real it could be just some silly little thing." she popping up.

"But how do we know its not it could be your power. A gift from the moongoddes." I said "Even if its not it could happen, you're the one who said that vampires and wolves don't need to fight please."

"You're right!"she said. "We need to do this. Not with out me of course."

"I guess you are needed." I said looking at her with a smirk.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I was excited i don't really know why. Well come on i was going to attempt to stop a war, wait I AM going to stop a wat not with put my mate and my pack of course. Austin had just told them what was going on and i was amazed an happy with all the support they had. A pack is truly always there for you their the ones you van always lean on for support. Of course we where planning things out like running in the middle of battle was going to solve any thing. I had to get both leaders to see what i saw feel what i felt it was the only way they where truly going yo understand. If that doesn't work well have to show the. But like who wouldn't notice a world being torn apart right under your feet. Truly we could only hope for the best.

"Ready for some training?" Austin said coming into our room.

"YeSs." I said putting my hair up into a pony tail.

"I dont know about that." he said waving at my outfit.

I had a sports bra and shorts on.

"Oh get over it." I said.

"I just don't want people staring." he said as we left our room.