Chapter 13

Jennifer's P.O.V

I flopped down in bed as I glared at the ceiling. I had just told the pack about out meeting and what the King had said about my vision.

                     Flash back

"King Oliver me and James where wondering if we could have a moment of your time?" I said as me and James exited the meeting room. Jogging to catch up with the King.

"Of chores, is everything alright?" He said as he stopped walking to talk to use.

"No actually." said James.

"What is it another pack?" he asked.

"No its.." I started but looked over to James.

"Well don't beat around the bush what is it." said the King.

I signed then started to explain my vision and the trouble we where in.

                   End of Flashback

You know  what he did,he laughed. He thought it was some sick jock. It made my blood boil if he wasn't our King I would have hit him so hard in the face it would be numb.

I clenched my fist so hard i thought it would bleed, it was sorely red.

"Hey calm down." said James.

I was so upset i forgot he was here.

"Now the war's tomorrow, get some sleep." he said.

He was right. I got up and properly got in bed and went to sleep.

"Come on Jen get up!" yelled someone shacking me awake.

"What is it, where's James.?" I asked Alice the person shacking me awake.

"Its time to go, and James is already in a car heading in to the filed as the second wave.

I nodded hopping up. We both ran to the armory. Grabbing are weapons and strapping on our armor. We ran out the front door and got into a car with members of our pack inside.

"Did Kellin go ahead also?" I asked as i noticed he wasn't in the car.

"Yes, with outer members." said Alice.

We soon reached the battle filed. The sky was growing dark with each second.

"We cant let this go on any longer. The darker the sky grows the worse it gets." I said looking at my pack.

They nodded in agreement. Right as a lightning struck the ground in front our car. As thunder appeared after.

A huge crack appeared ripping trow the earth splitting the ground in two. Right before we could fall in the deep crack the driver punched the breaks.

"Reverse!" me and Alice yelled as we noticed the crack began to get bigger.

The car backed up as the driver derived back words until we were safe away from the crack.

The lightning did that.

"Look." said a pack member pointing to the middle of the battle filed as another crack appeared a few worriers fell into the crack and so did more as they tried to run and jump out the way.

James?!

James's P.O.V

  As the crack began to pierce trow the ground, I grabbed Kellin's arm dragging him along as i ran.  I nodded to my other pack members as they shifted into wolf form ducking under other worriers butting them on their pack before racing off.

"James!" yelled Kellin.

The crack had stopped growing but Kellin slipped and fell as he held on to the end of the crack.

I grabbed his hand helping his hand pulling him up.

"Thanks." he said slightly out of breath.

I nodded. I turned to see King Oliver to see him startled by what just happed.

As i looked across the crack I noticed the vampire Queen she had milk chocolate skin red sharp eyes and black hair that whipped in the wind.

  This cant go on any longer I thought.

"LOOK LOOK AT WHAT YOU ALL OUR DOING." I yelled pointing up at the sky.

"LOOK AT THE GROUND." said Jennifer as she raced up to me Alice and other member behind her.

"They're right." I heard the King whisper.

The wolf worriers dropped their weapons. As well as the vampires.

The Queen had said noting yet. She began to walk over the crack as if it wasn't there. A few wolves stiffened up and growled as the Queen got closer but said noting.

"Yes?" said the King with a smirk.

"I need to make sure you're not lying." said the Queen in a harsh voice.

The King all of a sudden studded still as if he was in shock. He surprisingly grabbed the Queen pushing her close to him.

A few vampires raced over in a startle but stopped when the King and Queen locked lips.

"Mate." said the King in a deep voice.