Chapter 14

James P.O.V

"I'm so glad it's over, and your okay." I said hugging Jennifer. 

I smiled at Kellin and Alice happy they only had a few cuts mostly from the big crack.

~~~~~~~~~5 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Moon goddess had settled the problem making the King and Queen mates. Things had settled and the Queen had given birth to a baby girl named Nicole 3 years ago and happily so had I her name was Taylor she was born 5 mouths after. Alice had a child as well he was 4 and named Bob.

"Slow down Gerard!" I heard a young boys voice say as three boys ran up to me and the Queen who was standing side by side.

"Can I see her?" asked the little boy who looked to be 5 years old who I believe was named Gerard he had beautiful black hair and green/Hazel eyes.

He was talking to the Queen.

"Nicole!" yelled the Queen for her child.

The little girl ran over with her father.

"Yes mother?" she said.

"This little boy would like to meet you." said the Queen.

"Hi, I'm Gerard." said the little boy.

"I'm Ray." said a little boy with brown fluffy hair.

"I'm Gerard's bother Mikey." said a boy with dirty blond hair.

~~~~~~~~~~7 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard,Mikey,Ray, and another boy named Frank had grown to be best friends with the three other children.

There bond was inseparable. Which would help them in the further.

Okay so here is the end of this book go read the second one till next time.