Chapter 2

Jennifer's P.O.V

Making me do his homework no surprise, he is a pretty smart kid. He just acts stupid, all the time.

I sighed and tried to get up he went easy on my this time,  I fill like he's pulling his punches but why would he do that. I raced of down the hall using a little bit of my werewolf powers to zoom down the hall so I wouldn't be late. I slipped in side the class and sat at my desk just as the bell rang. Just made it. It was Math class one of my favorite subjects. I wrote down some notes here and there as the teacher talked, the teacher was pretty chill so they gave us a worksheet with a few problems, and said when we are done we can do whatever we wanted to do as long as we didn't leave the class.

"Jennifer." Whispered James throwing a piece of paper at me.

"Y-yes Alpha James? " I asked.

"what's the answer to number 5?" He said.

"Why don't you find out yourself, James. If you need her to help you ask her to show you how to solve it then ask her." Said the teacher leaning back in his chair.

"Jennifer could you help my solve number 5?" Said James.

"I think you are forgetting something." Said the teacher.

"Please?" Said James trowing in a fake smile, I think. Either he was really good at fake a smile, are he was really being nice. The thought made me blush.

"Y-yes sure." I said walking override him.

I helped him solve number 5 and a few other ones, the whole time he was really sweet and thanked me at the end, most likely because the teacher was watching us the whole time.

The bell rang and we hurried out the door.

"James,  Jennifer wait sec." Called the teacher before either of us could make it out the door.

"So James did Jennifer help you understand how to solve the problems?" Asked the teacher.

"Yes sir." Said James.

Sir? He was acting strange he was nice even the teacher was taken aback.

"Well you are both in the same pack I believe ?" Asked the teachers.

"Yes."  Me and James said at once.

"Well I think Jennifer you should become James tutor, it could do you both some good." said the teacher.

"Of choose sir, that's a great idea! Jen?" Said James happily looking at me for my answer.

"Um yes of choose." I said smiling.

"Great just picks time you two should meat up." Said the teacher happily.

"Okay." Said James.

"Well you to hurry off, if you're late let them know I held you back." Said the teacher.

"So when do you want to meet up, and study." Asked James as we walked out the class.

"Oh any time." I said.

He's really being nice?

"Ok after school, my room. Bye
" he said waving at me before he ran off.

"Bye." I whispered stunned.

Is he really being nice to me why. What made him change, maybe my life is headed in a good detraction?

I hurried off to class.

The rest of the day was great. At lunch, no one tried to trip me and James and his friends sat with me. Killan was nice didn't call me any rude names. His friend Ben flitted with me a little i blushed at each of his sweet comments. James got upset s little bit but tried to to show it. Their other friend Max was also really kind. All of us walked to class together, and drove home. Do I really have friends now. I can't believe it.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so I made a plain I will up date every other day on the week days and on weekend to I can update my other stories. Ok, so Whensday , and Friday. Maybe a double update on some days.

Have a great day.