Chapter 15

Chapter 15

**Harry's POV**

The next day, I drove to school as usual. I didn't live that far away, but since I owned a car, I thought; why not use it?

If I'd been allowed to decide, I would've skipped school today, but since my mother still had the control over me, I had no other choice but to go there. I'd never wanted to skip school as much as I wanted to now. I didn't want to face Louis, neither did I want to face Zayn. I didn't want to face anyone.

The feeling I'd got when I saw Louis and Zayn together in the hallway yesterday had been unbearable. How could Louis be together with him? After everything Zayn had done! He would've killed him if I hadn't been there all those times for crying out loud! How could Louis just forget about that?

I at least couldn't. I would never forgive Zayn for what he did to Louis. I'd even had nightmares about Louis getting beat up by Zayn, and let's just say they weren't nice whatsoever.

I didn't want to face Amber either. In case you didn't know, Amber is my girlfriend. By now, I was pretty sure she knew about the kiss. I didn't care if she broke up with me, though, as long as she didn't do it in front of every student at school. She was just like any other girl in our school anyway; a bitch. So, the only reason I actually didn't want to face her was because I was afraid of getting laughed at if she broke up with me.

Louis was right. I wasn't trying to find love. I just went from girl to girl all the time to uphold my reputation. Sure, Louis didn't know that last part, but it was the truth. Neither did he know that I might already be in love. I still wasn't all too comfortable with the thought of loving him though. I may have a tiny crush...

I let out a sigh when I parked my car in an empty parking lot. We kind of had our own spaces, so I always parked my car in the same one.

I hopped out of my car and started making my way towards the building, in the direction of my locker. On my way there, I received some dirty looks from students to whom I decided to glare at. I wasn't exactly in the mood of being nice.

Once I was standing in front of my locker, I heard someone giggle behind me. I turned around just to be face to face with Lucy, the girl I'd snogged yesterday. I sighed heavily, what now? "What do you want, Lucy?" I asked, turning around again to hung my jacket on the hanger in my locker.

"Is that all you have to say right after you've snogged someone?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"It was yesterday, not 'right after'," I muttered.

"Whatever, I just wanted to know what you think, y'know? About you and me?" she smiled flirtatiously.

I raised an eyebrow, observing her. Blonde hair, brown eyes, long eyelashes, lots of make-up and kind of curvy waist. Well, she was fit, but nowhere near Louis... Shit, I didn't just say that, okay? "I, uh, don't think so. I should probably go talk to Amber about everything that's happened," I said hurriedly, slamming my locker shut and walking away to go begin searching for my current girlfriend.

I glanced back at Lucy, noticing that her mouth was hanging open. Well, I'd never rejected anyone before, so maybe this was a start? To find real love, I mean? Well, hopefully.

It didn't take long until I found her, standing by her locker with Ashley and their best friend, Leah. I walked over to them and pulled Amber to the side. Ashley shot daggers at me as I did this while Leah just looked annoyed, probably because I just stole her best friend without saying a single word.