Chapter 2: The Lolita Package

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

After that chaos yesterday, Kyo-chan said that we could start selling the Lolita Package. It consists of me and Honey. After that, I started eating again contemplating if I did the right choice. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

~*****~

I skipped to my classroom happily while holding Uka-chan. Honey had told me earlier this morning that cake was free for the hosts and Kyo-chan can be a big meanie at times.

I was wearing a long-sleeved pink and white dress with frills and bows, and my hair in pigtails with pink bows tying it. I also have matching stockings and pink doll shoes.(To see Miki's dresses, look at the media.☺)

I sat at my chair and began playing with Uka-chan while waiting for them. Honey-kun said they'll be a little late because of Tamaki.

Soon, the teacher arrived with Honey-kun and Mori-kun. Honey waved at me enthusiastically. I wave back.

"Hiyashi-chan, you're excuse from class." The teacher said.

I looked at Honey searching for an answer. He just smiled at me excitedly.

Honey grabbed my hand and ran to Mori. The fan girls got thrilled when Honey grabbed my hand. I blushed.

Mori put me in his right shoulder and Honey in the other. Mori walked to the club room.

"Hi guys!" Honey and I chorused.

"Well, the Lolita couple is here." Kyo-chan said." Your dress is perfect for our theme today."

"What's the theme today, Kyo-chan?" I said.

"Todays theme is sweets. Mainly lollipops."

Did he just said lollipops!?

"Yay!" Honey took the words out of my mouth.

"And that means..." Tamaki said. "The main stars are both of you."

"Huh? Why?" I said.

"You both love sweets do you?"

"Of course!"

"Then thats the main reason." After that, Kyo-chan resume to writing in his black notebook.

"Well then, lets start preparing!" Tamaki declares. " Hikaru. Kaoru."

"Yes sir!" They said in unison.

"You're in charge of the costumes."

"Hai!"

"Kyoya. Budget our expenses for today."

"Hai."

"Mori. Accompany the Lolita couple."

Mori nodded.

"And as for us..." Honey stared at me.

"We get to eat..." I looked at Honey.

"Cake!!!" We said cheerfully.

We hold each other's hands and made our way to the table.