Chapter 19: Three Bitter Days (Part 3)

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

I think I'm going crazy. I've been staring at this knife for the longest time.

"Uh, Miki? Can you please hide the knife?" Honey asked me. What's wrong with holding a knife?

"What's wrong with holding a knife?" I asked him back. He looked shocked.

"Nothing." He replied as he turned to the other direction.

~*****~

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

I'm starting to get scared of Miki. Her answer caught me off guard.

"Honey-senpai, are you alright?" Haru-chan asked me. I turned my head towards her.

"I'm... Fine." I don't even know if I'm alright anymore.

Suddenly, we heard a loud crash. Me and Haru-chan turned to where it came from. Takashi bumped into a table while Miki-chan was trying to swing her knife at him. I froze in shock. Well, remind me to not steal her candy.

Miki-chan giggled. "Whoops. I missed." Takashi was sweating. I never saw him sweat so much. His emotionless face has a little bit of expression. Fear.

Miki turned towards everyone. "What are you looking at? Want to get sliced into half?"

All the girls were either screaming or running out. Or both.

I cautiously step near her. "M-Miki-chan, you're scaring everyone."

She turned to me and the look in her eyes were murderous. It made me step back.

Suddenly, some men in black entered the room. They went directly to Miki-chan and grabbed her arms which made her drop her knife.

"Let me go! Let me go!" She whined. Sashi entered the door. He looked over what was happening and sighed.

"This is why she's always given sweets." He muttered.

"Why?" I asked clueless.

"She gets murdery if she hasn't ate candy for days. Her dad told the chefs not to give her any sweets as punishment. But coincidentally, sweets were banned here too so she literally didn't eat anything."

"Sashi! Let them let me go!" Miki-chan whined from the background. Sashi went over to her and put her over his shoulder.

"Put me down!"

"Sorry for the interruption." Sashi said aloud for all of us to hear. The other hosts were just staring. "As for you, young miss."

Sashi pulled a lollipop out of his coat. I stared at it in longing. Miki-chan's eyes twinkled at the sight of it. Sashi gave it to her and she happily put it to her mouth while clutching Uka-chan. They left with the men in black as soon as they had arrived.

I was staring at the door until Haru-chan waved her hand on my face making me snap back to reality.

"Honey-senpai, you're drooling."

I noticed that there was saliva was dripping from my mouth. I blushed in embarassment and wiped the saliva away.

"I'll be over there." I said quietly as I pointed over to mine and Miki's corner. I went over there and thought about desserts and stuff.

~*****~

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

I was happily licking my lollipop as the limo speed off towards home. Sashi at the other side of the limo was looking at me worriedly.

"What's wrong, Sashi?" I asked him cheerfully. His gaze falls towards me.

"Your dad." I stopped eating and gazed back at Sashi. Oh right. Dad.

Last time I had this kind of tantrum and I almost killed a teacher. Dad... let's just say he didn't take it lightly.

I perked up alarmed. "Sashi! What do I do?!"

Sashi looked at me sadly. "I don't know," he paused slightly as if remembering something, "but your dad is in France at the moment. You still have three days to think of what to do."

I was slightly relieved at his statement. "Thanks, Sashi."

~*****~

~The Next Day~

I walked inside, the girls casting me fearful glances. I sighed. I should have known.

I hung my head low while clutching Uka-chan tightly. It feels like the first day of school, no one was talking to me. But instead of good comments, I get glances and glares.

As I entered the clasroom, the whole room was reduce to whispers. I walked towards my desk and the students got out of my way. I sat down quietly and did nothing.

~*****~

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

I entered schook livelier than ever. My cavity is gone! I can eat sweets again!

I skipped at the corridors towards my classroom. Takashi and I are in good terms again so it's really a good day!

I noticed the other students whispering. The only words that I can make out is 'Hiyashi' and 'outburst'. I looked around questioningly and turned to Takashi.

"Ne, Takashi, what ate they talking about?" I asked him. He shrugged in response. I continued towards the classroom. They were all whispering. I went towards my desk and noticed Miki-chan was already there. Her head was hung low and she was hugging Uka-chan tightly. I quickly made my way towards my seat and sat down quietly. I looked at her and she didn't do anything. I decided to greet her.

"Good morning, Miki-chan." I greeted. She looks up to me with a surprised expression.

"Oh, hi. I didn't noticed you were already there."

The whispers grew louder and I saw Miki-chan was looking uncomfortable. She hung her head low again.

"Um... Mitsukuni, I wanna say, I'n sorry." I gave her a puzzled look.

"Sory about what?" I asked her. She looks like she was crying.

"S-Sorry for causing trouble. I didn't mean to-" I cutted her off with a hug.

"It's fine, you don't need to say sorry." She was surprised for a moment before she hugged back, crying on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

Heya guys! Yes! I updated two times in a week! I was so motivated to do another chapter 'cause I hitted 100 followers *audience applaud* and some really nice comments from people at the last chapter. Thanks to everyone who reads this and special thanks to everyone who followed and voted for my story. I'll try my best to meet your expectations! I really didn't expect to have this many reads in a book. So thank you guys again! And by the way, I have a new phone! A better one than my previous phone. And that means... I can make chapters more easily and publish them on time! Yay! Bye now, see you next chapter!

-Author-chan